Chapter Eight

JUNG KOOK POV

It was night time and I was quite exhausted from driving. I did plan on going to the near by river to camp out there for the night but storm clouds were gathering so for safety reasons I decided not to. Plus its winter! Who the hell camps in winter!! Me actually. 

"JungKook! Can we sleep now?" Jin Hee asked when she came out of the restroom.

My heart pounded so fast I thought it was going to explode. When she asked if we can sleep now it  sounded like as though we were a couple sleeping together. I cleared my throat and nodded my head. I brought Jin Hee up the stairs to where the rooms are. "Choose a room you like, alright?"

"Okay.. Where are you sleeping?" She asked looking worried.

"Idiot, can't you see my name on the door. This is my room. Knock if you need anything." I said. I wanted to send her to her room but I decided not to. My chest felt tight when I was around her. "Well then, good night."

I closed the door and took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. I can fall asleep with my boxers despite the harsh winter weather. I plopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. I was half asleep when the thunder roared and lightning strike. I wasn't afraid but it did feel quite lonely.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I could hear Jin Hee from outside sniffing. I quickly walked to the door and opened it. Jin Hee was in tears and sniffing.

"JungKook, can I sleep in the same room as you?" She asked as she looked down. I could tell she was embarrassed. "I'm afraid of the storm and I feel alone in the big room in a huge house."

The beating of my heart increased. I started sweating although it was cold. Jin Hee suddenly looked at me then turned redder than she already was. I looked at myself and realised i wasnt wearing any clothes. I quickly grab the nearest shirt and put it on.

I climbed onto my bed and laid down. I waited for a while. Then I saw Jin Hee lying on the floor. "You idiot Jin Hee, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to sleep."

"Come up and sleep with me." I said. Wait what did I just say. Did I really say that. Oh my god. "You're scared of the storm aren't you?" I continued nervously.

-----

JIN HEE POV

"Come up and sleep with me." JungKook said and I froze. My heart pumped so fast I thought I was going to die. "You're scared of the storm arent you?"

Oh. The storm, right. I was scared of the storm but I'm much more scared of what would happen if I slept with him. Then again, fear makes you do anything.

"Fine I'll sleep on the floor but you get up here right now." He said and without hesitation, he picked me up bridal style then placed me on the bed.

"Oi! JungKook!" I shouted. But he ignored me, as usual, then laid on the cold hard ground. He tossed and turn as the thunder roared and lightning strike.The huge empty bed made me feel more lonely

I turned to the side where he was, "JungKook. Sleep with me." I said hushly. WAIT WHAT DID I SAY.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." JungKook gave his signature smirked then plopped onto the bed and laid down next to me. I put a pillow in the middle of us as a barrier. "What's that for?"

"Theres no way I'm sleeping with an idiot like you. Rachel would kill me." I chuckled. (JK mini POV; it's krystal you should look out for to be honest hehe.)

"What ever." He said then fell asleep. I watched him sleep. I'm not being creepy but the sound of him breathing was like a lullaby. I watched as he slept. His face was angelic and fair. His nose was pointy and his jaw was sharp. I wanted to touch his soft skin on his face but that's something weird to do. "Park Jin Hee, I know I have a beautiful face but you need to stop staring at me and you need to sleep or your ugly face will get uglier due to the eyebags."

"I'm not staring at you, you ugly boy." I said and turned facing the other side. I thought of Jin and I felt sad suddenly. But whats more sudden is that I felt and arm wrap around my waist. " Jeon JungKook. What are you doing? Let go." I said a few times but he kept tightening his grip.

I felt bad because I was thinking of Jin but I wanted JungKook to do this forever and ever.

-------

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looking at an angel. I smiled to myself as I saw JungKook infront of me sleeping peacefully. I realised that his arm was still on my waist as we were only a few inches away from each other.

"Stop staring at me, I know I'm charming." JungKook suddenly said then slowly opened his eyes as he chuckled.

"I wasn't even staring." I scoffed at him. "Now get your arms of me." I said.

"Lets stay like this a little more." He said as he pulled my closer.

"No! Get off." I said and tried pushing him away. "Jin is going to be so mad." I said then he immediately sat up and took his hands off me.

"Jin? You're still with him?" He scoffed. "You have horrible taste in man. What's so good about him."

"He's better than you that's for sure." I merely said.

"Hey, i'm better than him. Anyway, its noon. Meaning we slept through the whole morning. Get dress, we're going to a small town nearby." JungKook said as he grabbed a towel and headed into his personal washroom.

I rolled my eyes and went out of his room and into mine to shower.
-------
Hope you love this chapter! Hehe! BTS' performance on MAMA2014 was freaking cool and I died when Jimin stripped. Winner and AOA were like WOOOO! Sehun was like "Damn boy!!!" when JHope danced and Sehun was like cheering behind Xiumin LMAO LOVE YOU SEHUN

Happy birthday to my bias in BTS, Pink Princess Kim Seokjin! Love you bae