Chapter Four

hello everyone! thank you so much for reading my first ever bangtan fanfic! this book has 28 parts and i have completed writing! hope you guys continue reading okay <3 thank you <333
###################################

We walked up to the rooftop, Jin still holding my hand. I wasn't complaining despite the stares and and hateful looks. I was quite happy.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked the moment we got to the rooftop. He checked my hands and saw a bruise on my arm where JungKook held on just now.

"Thanks for literally saving my life back there. Furthermore you had to tell everyone you were my boyfriend. I'm really sorry you had to do that." I apologized to him looking down at my feet.

"Hey, its alright. Though, I did quite mean when I say I was your boyfriend. Like I mean, if you like me.. the way I like you. I mean, its only been two days but-"

"I get what you mean Jin, I like you too. And I like you the same way. But I don't want us to be like a couple because my dad would not approve." I said sheepishly.

"Oh.. I guess we can be each other's but not. Get what I mean?" Jin asked sheepishly too which made him looked super cute! I laughed at how cute he was.

"I get what you mean.." I smiled happily at him. My heart fluttered as I looked at him. He smiled back at me then ruffled my hair and pulled me closer to him, giving me a forehead kiss.

The bell rang indicating class was going to start soon. I walked to class with Jin hand in hand till we were infront of my class.

"I can't pick you up today since my dad and I have work to settle at the company. I'll call you tonight!" Jin said ruffling my hair the jogging of to his class further down.

" New kid, stay away from my oppa! you don't deserve him." Some senior from another class suddenly said and pushed me away.

Her girl gang and a few other girls gathered and started saying some hateful things that were really starting to piss me off. Suddenly, a guy came infront of the crowd and shouted.

"Leave her alone! At this rate, she's better than anyone of you!" He exclaimed.

"Oppa! Shut up. You are Jin's best friend! You should protect Jin from trash like her and she needs to learn that she doesn't deserve Jin" Rachel said and the other girls agreed.

"Leave now." Was all the guy said . He brought me into the class and sat down. "Hi I'm Hoseok! I'm  one of Jin's best friend."

"Oh, hi. I'm Park Jin Hee. Thank you for defending me." I said quite disappointed i couldn't stand up for myself.

"No worries. No one deserves to be treated like that. Well, I have to get to my class. I'll see you around." Hoseok waved then ran to his class.

I smiled and waved back then walked to my seat. I turned to my left and saw my desk mate, JungKook sleeping with his legs on the table. I looked at his features. I realised how good looking he was. Cheekbones and sharp nose. His skin was fair, it was magnificent.

"I'm handsome and you can't resist me am I right?" JungKook said whilst slowly opening his eyes and sitting up right.

"In your dreams." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You have horrible taste in men, Jin Hee." JungKook suddenly said after a long time of silence.

"Excuse me?"

"You chose Jin instead of me." JungKook said. "I'm better than him. And I'm much more better looking than him."

"I don't fall for jerks like you and jerks like you don't fall for girls like me." I said.

"But apparently, this hot, handsome, smart and fit jerk has fallen for you." He smirked. "KIDDING you're nothing for me."

"Oh, I have bad news for you. I'll be leaving for a few days and only be back this weekend. I'm sure you'll miss me so i'm giving you my phone number."He continued.

JungKook took a phone out of his pocket and I realised that he was holding MY phone. I tried snatching it back but he held his hand higher. He was taller hence I couldnt reach it. Life sucks being short!

"Give it back Jeon JungKook!" I raised my voice. Thank god Mr Kim still wasn't in and the other classmates were still not back.

"You can't call me in the day, only at night okay?" JungKook said.

"Yeah sure what ever! Give it back!" I shouted and he smiled. He passed me back my phone and ruffled my hair. God am I a dog or something?!

----------------------------------------------------

JungKook POV

The following day, I was in my hotel at night. I was still in Korea but far from Seoul. My dad and I were away on business trip and I had to follow him as I'll be taking over the company.

It was almost 10PM and here I am waiting like an idiot for a silly girl to call. I paced around the hotel room with my phone in hand.

"JungKookie, your girlfriend isn't calling eh?" My dad teased as he saw how tensed I was as I paced around the hotel.

"She's just a friend, dad. Plus she's too ugly and poor to be my girlfriend." I chuckled as I said that.

"Yeah sure, too ugly that you've been checking your phone since dinner." Dad chuckled as he laid on his bed with his book."Who is this girl that made my son's heart tremble."

"Park Jin Hee. I don't know dad. She's not the prettiest girl in school but when I see her in school, my heart beats faster then normal." I confide in my father. "She's not rich, she has no sense of fashion although in school uniform.." I continued. "I've seen her only twice because she just moved to Seoul 2 days ago. I'm not sure if I like her or like the idea of a competition with Jin. Nevertheless, she's all I think about."

"Aww JungKookie likes someone a lot eh." My dad teased again.

"you already know I have a girlfriend right?" I asked my dad as I sat on his bed.

"That girl Krystal? JungKook, It's been 2 years since she left. You stop receiving messages from her. Son, let go of her and call that girl Jin Hee instead." My dad said.

I tossed my phone in my hands still debating if I should make the call. I should be the one receiving the call. I let time pass, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes. I gave up and clicked on her contact.

Should I call her?