Introduction

I breathe in really deeply and knock on the class door. It was my first day in High School, well in THIS High School. Sakura High School, I don't even know why its called Sakura when we're clearly in Seoul.

I moved to Seoul recently after my mom left my dad and I for her high school sweet heart. I can't really blame her though, my father was rarely home and even if he was he'd be sleeping and he be drunk and sober.I guess she felt that she deserves better. Sadly, she felt that only she deserve better I guess. 

My family is poor and we don't have much. So i felt awkward to be in Sakura High School where everyone here is wealthy or even if they aren't wealthy, they are average and can afford things. I on the other hand had to think twice about buying a new book for myself. 

I took a deep breath as I stood outside my new classroom. Well, here goes nothing. I opened the door to the classroom and all eyes were on me. "Ah, Park Jin Hee! Come in, we were just talking about you." The teacher said. I walked towards him and he asked me to introduced myself. I was quite nervous but I gained all my confidence and greeted warmly.

"Hi everyone! I'm Park Jin-"

"Sorry I'm late Mr Kim!" A guy burst into the room and smiled.

 The teacher sighed. "Are you even really sorry? Just get to your seat." He pointed to the back of the class room.

The guy smiled like a fool. He then looked at me, as though he finally noticed  my existence. He looked at me from top to bottom and rolled his eyes. I gave him a puzzled look. Have we met or something that he suddenly rolled his eyes at me as though he hates me? Because as I know, we have never once met. I brushed him off planning to avoid him till I graduate. 

"Thank you for your introduction Jin Hee! I'm sure everyone is pleased to have you in this class." Mr Kim said and I didn't even say my full name. "Now take a seat with Mr Late at the back of the class." He continued.

I groaned and dragged myself with Mr Late. As i was about to sit, he put his legs up on my chair and smirked at me. "Park Jin Hee eh? Well, before you take a seat, let me tell you something." He said and leaned forward.  "You, a poor girl, who can't afford a place in this school should not be here. I suggest you pack your bags and leave."

I frowned at him. Who does he think he is? Is he so rich that he has the right to kick me out. I bet because of his snobbish attitude and face that could be used as a punching bag, no one likes him.

"Listen here, I got into this school because I have excellent results. I'm staying here no matter what and there's no way for you to make me leave. Got that?" I said and pulled my chair away causing his legs to fall to the ground.

The guy smirked at me and I sort of got freaked out at the way he smirked. "Sure." With that he minded his business and started doodling in his notebook, ignoring me the whole time.

----------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I decided to write BTS fanfic hehe! I've been wanting to do so for a long time! So after a long time, I decided to publish it! Tell me ideas to help me carry on with the story please! I hope you guys like it so far! Can anyone guess who Mr Rude is? ;-)

LOVE YOU THANKS FOR READING

-BubbleTeaSehun

10th October 2014

PS: Did you guys hear aboout Luhan leaving EXO? I'm pretty sure you guys did! i'm really sad and it hurts but I hope he gets well soon <3