Chapter Thirteen

JIN HEE POV

The doorbell rang several times until i finally got up and answered it. I dragged myself to the door and remembered that Jin was coming over!

"Jin Hee!!!" He said the moment I opened the door. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you more! Come in, its cold outside!" I invited Jin in then went to the kitchen to prepare some hot Earl Grey Tea which was my favourite!

"You know I love you right?" He suddenly said after sipping on his tea. I nodded happily. "But I have really really really bad news."

"Yeah. It can't be that bad right?" I gave a nervous chuckle.

"Its really bad." He sighed and his facial expression changed. It started to worry me and I was getting nervous. "Jin Hee... We-"

suddenly my phone vibrated

-Message from Jimin-

Hey Jin Hee! Jimin here! This is my number so be sure to save it! ;)

I ignored the message for a while then turned back to Jin but my phone vibrated again.

-Message from Jimin-

JungKook has been talking about you since just now! And when he found out I had your number he freaked out and begged me to give it too him! Hahah!!!

I was really curious on what JungKook said but I had to divert my attention back to Jin. "You were saying?"

"I was saying that we have to end.. our relationship Jin Hee.." He suddenly got teary eyed. I wanted to laugh and say he was cute but then it dawned upon me that we're breaking up.

"Wait, what?"

JungKook POV

"JungKookie!!! Do you have Jin Hee's number?" Jimin came into my room and asked.

"Sadly no. And even if I did, I won't give it too you." I said and he smacked my head. "Excuse me! Sick person here!!"

"The only sickness you have is Love Sick." Jimin scoffed. "Anyway.. LOOK WHO HAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S NUMBER!" Jimin shoved his phone in my face. Park Jin Hee gave him her number?! Jimin laughed nastily then ran out of the room.

"Oi! GET BACK HERE!" I screamed and chased after him. Jimin ran into the kitchen where Suga was getting a glass of water and screamed.

"Look he's going to kill me! Help!" Jimin screamed pointing at my direction.

I suddenly had a coughing fit and my throat hurt so much. Suga ran to me with the glass of water. "Drink!"

I did as he said or rather, commanded. "Thanks."

"What the hell are you two doing running around the house this late at night?!" Suga shouted at us. At times like this, i felt as though i was shrinking.

"Sorry.. I was teasing Jungkook I guess a little too much." Jimin said.

And like a mother, Suga immediately send us to our rooms telling us to sleep since there was school tomorrow.

"Give me her number, come on!" I begged Jimin.

"Ahh, so you do really like her!!" Jimin smirked. "I knew it! Get her number yourself!" He stuck his tongue out then ran to his room and lock the door.

"No i don't! I just want her number!" God, this boy is testing me. I head back to my room and lay on my bed, coughing really badly. I thought for a while. How did I come to be friends with an ugly looking girl, who is short and dumb? I groaned and close my eyes.

But she has the cutest voice, smooth skin, silky hair. Her eyes sparkle when she talks about something she likes or someone she likes, for instance Kim Seokjin who always won the girl's hearts but never accepted any of them.

When I thought about how much Jin Hee likes Jin, there's this feeling somewhere in my chest and I hate it. I hate the feeling and I hate seeing her so infatuated with someone who can only give her so much. And at the end of the day, it's Jin that will hurt her more than i possibly would.

What am I saying! She's not even mine! I'll annoy her more tomorrow because I like to see her red face! I chuckled and slowly doze off..

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE
i hope you guys still read this and i hope you like this chapter

Votes and comments are very much appreciated! <3