Chapter Six

Three Months Later!!

JungKook and Jin Hee grew closer to one an other and became the best of friends. They fight all the time but they have an uncanny love hate relationship. They were extremely close and would often be seen with each other if Jin wasn't around. Jin Hee was absolutely in love with Jin and vice versa. However Jin has been hiding a secret for weeks. He has to sacrifice their relationship for the good of his father's hotel which he will inherit.

On the other hand, JungKook's heart yearned to talk to see Krystal, his girlfriend/ex girlfriend. He misses her to no extant and would do anything to get her back.

Jin Hee POV

"Jin Hee, I'm going to be out of town for 2 weeks! I'll be in America to accompany my dad on his business trip." Jin said pouting.

"2 weeks? That feels like forever! I'll miss you so much.." I said whilst hugging Jin.

Since Jin was tall, when he hugged me, he was able to rest his chin on my head. "I'm going to miss you too.." He said while tightening his embrace. "I'll come back with gifts for you alright!" He said then kissed me on the forehead.

"Really? Thank you!!" I said beaming up at him.

Jin ruffled my hair then held my hand as we slowly walked home. "Jin Hee, shall we go a longer way? I want to spend as much time with you as possible before I take off tonight."

I nodded and we turned left. We walked straight into the park. It was winter and there were no flowers but the park was still beautiful. We walked in silence whilst swinging our hands back and forth and enjoyed each others presence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JungKook POV

I knocked on the wooden door anxiously. I was alone and I was quite nervous. Sweat trickled down my forehead although it was winter. The door swung open and the warmness of the house was inviting.

"Ah, JungKookie! Jin Hee is not home yet." Mr Park said.

Yes, I went to Park Jin Hee's house. "Its okay Mr Park, I'm not here to see Jin Hee. I'm actually here to see you." I said smiling. Mr Park looked a little shocked but invited me into his humble home.

I had to admit it was really really really small compared to my house. His living room is the size of my room with out the closet.

"What can I do for you JungKook?" Mr Park asked as he sat down and placed the warm tea infront of us.

"Well Mr Park, I came to ask permission if I can bring your daughter out for a camp." I said as confidently as I could. Mr Park's eyes widen. "Don't worry Mr Park, her safety will be in good hands. I won't loose her, or do anything to her. It's just a camp."

"When are you going? Where are you going? How are you getting there? When will you come back? Who are you going with? Does your parents know about this? Can I trust you?" He bombarded me with questions. But thankfully, I prepared in advance thanks to my father.

"We set off tomorrow. To xx forest. By car which is suitable for the outdoor. Monday night. Just me and Jin Hee. My parents know about this. I'm 100% sure and affirmative that I'll take good care of her and you can trust me with out a doubt." I said as convincingly as possible.

"Just you and Jin Hee?" He asked. I nodded and he looked away. He thought about it for a loooong time! "Okay, I grant you my permission. She has to be home by 10PM on monday in one piece without any broken bones and scars. Got it?" He said strictly.

"Yes Mr Park! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Can you please ask Jin Hee to pack but dont tell her its me! I want it to be a surprise!" I said asking for one more favour.

"Sure.. Thank you JungKook for asking my permission before taking her out. I'm very concern about her." Mr Park said whilst patting me on the shoulder. "Can I ask you something? Are you her boyfriend or something?"

"I'm not so sure on how she sees me, Mr Park but as I know, we are only best friends." I said.

Jin Hee POV

"Thanks for walking me home Jin." I said smiling.

"I'll be back soon okay." Jin said. He slowly moved his hands on my face and gently cupped my face. He leaned in slowly and gently kissed my on my lips. He stayed like that for a long time then he slowly pulled away. Our face was just a few inches away. With his hands still on my face, he stared into my eyes and said, "I love you, Jin Hee."

My heart beat was faster than usual as I feel blood rush to my cheeks. I smiled warmly at him and walked into my house turning back to see Jin standing there with his hands in his pockets, smiling at me.

I closed the door and smiled widely. I giggled a little at the thought of Jin saying he loves me and kissed me. I stood my door still smiling.

"Wah, my Jin Hee looks happy today! What happened?" My dad said while coming out of the kitchen, smiling as he saw how happy I was.

"Papa, I think I just found the boy of my dreams!" I said as I thought of Jin.

"Who? JungKookie?" He asked as his eyes shined with hope.

"Don't be ridiculous, Papa! Jin!" I said and squealed. The smile from my dad's face disappeared. "are you okay?"

"Oh, yes.. yes.. I'm alright. Then who is JungKook to you?" My dad said snapping out of his thoughts.

"JungKook? He's just my best friend. I don't really see him as a man. Get what I mean?" I said truthfully and my dad suddenly looked more disappointed.

"I see, anyway.. pack up for 3 days of outdoor activity! Don't ask much! Just go and pack up now. Go!!" He said happily and pushed me to my room.

----------------------------------------------------

"Papa! what do you mean you're not following?" I asked.

"Exactly what I said. Have fun be safe alright!" My dad said as me hugged me and kiss me on my forehead. "Now, your so called tour guide is awaiting you in the living room."

I dashed out of my room and saw the one and only Jeon JungKook standing in the middle of the living room in his outdoor attire beaming at my father and I.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to take you out of course!" JungKook chuckled. "For the next three days! We would be out in the wild enjoying mother nature together. Let me get your bags."

JungKook walked next to me and carried my bags and brought them out. I looked at my father who was smiling whilst looking at JungKook. They must have talked about this before since my dad is not objecting to anything.

I didn't say anything as I was too stunned. I headed out to the walkway where JungKook parked his Range Rover. It was huge and tall. He closed the door after placing my bag into the car.

"Say goodbye to Mr Park before we set off.." JungKook said. "Don't worry Mr Park, I'll take good care of her." JungKook said and bowed then waited for me.

"Call the police if I'm late.." I joked but I had to admit I was quite worried that JungKook was bringing me to camp.

"I trust JungKook will take good care of you, so have fun Jin Hee. I have to get ready for work now so run along!" Papa said smiling.

It was winter but we're going for a camp? That's a great idea, wow JungKook (sense sarcasm) . He drove slowly out of the drive way then drove North West from my house.