Chapter Twenty Three

JIN HEE POV

We ate some burgers and chatted as usual. Jin and I got along fine because we had a mutual agreement to put our past behind. I was slowly getting over him. We laughed and talk as though we know each other for years. I glance at JungKook once in a while and he looked foul. We made eye contact once a while but quickly look away because it was in a way awkward.

"Guys, I gotta go! I'm meeting my in-laws!" Jin said as he stood up.

"That's so cute! We always knew you were the first to get married." V said and everyone laughed.

"I thought we said it was Jimin, because accidents happen." Jin said winking.

Jimin smirked and everyone laughed. Looking at Jimin, he could actually be the first to get a child (( by accident if you know what i mean ;-)) Jin ruffled my hair before leaving then waved at everyone. Surprisingly, i didn't feel butterflies when he did that. Normally I would but now.. I guess feelings change.

"Are you guys going anywhere?" RapMon asked.

"We're going home. I'm tired!" JungKook whinnied. Oh, come one JungKook, we only bought like 5 dresses!

"Can we come over?" V asked excitedly.

"Yes!!" I said excitedly too and we giggled like girls. I love V.

//

"GOAL!!!!" The guys shouted.

They came over to watch a football match and popcorn was scattered all around the floor. I sighed at the mess since it was my turn to clean up. I let the mess be for the time being and went up to my room to get some studying done.

EXO's Growl was playing and I laid on my bed whilst studying. Physics was my favorite subject and I've always enjoyed physics.

The door suddenly opened and JungKook came in. "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?"

"Why are you even studying?" JungKook asked as he sat on my bed. "Watch the soccer game with me!"

"I hate soccer and I need to ace this exams." I said.

"But you're smart!"

"I'm not." I said denying. I suck at studying and I have no idea why. I need to really memorise things to learn but math is an exception. Its a piece of cake. "Go and watch soccer with the guys!"

"They left and hence I asked you to watch the game with me." JungKook said in a duh tone. "Let me get my books so we can study." He ran to his room then came up a few moment later. "I need help with Physics."

He asked me a Moments question and Electromagnetic Spectrum question which I found pretty simple. We finished our work in an hour and the half's time. Well- I did mine. JungKook was dozing off after just 10 minutes of studying.

"JungKook, wake up.." I said patting him lightly on his knees. He didn't move an inch. I tried again and still, he was asleep. I looked at his face as he slept. The lighting made his face glow and his lips were of peach color. I moved in closer to him and slowly gave him a very light peck on his cheek. I don't know why but he looked charming and adorable.

Suddenly his lips curved into a smile and he pulled me to lie down next to him. He place an arm around my waist and his chin rest on my head. He then continued to sleep while holding me in that position. My face was buried in his chest. My arms were in an awkward position. I then place my arm over his waist slowly and careful enough to not wake him up.

//////////

JungKook POV
(Day 8/100)

I opened my eyes to see the sun rays sipping into the room. It was a cooling morning and what made it even cooler was Jin Hee's head resting on my chest as she slept. Her arms over me as I held her closed to me. Our legs intertwined and I could feel how cold her toes were.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11AM. Did we just slept at 8PM TO 11AM?! But I didn't move an inch. I remained there quietly and just stroke or play with her super soft hair. Krystal's hair wasn't like this. Her hair was smooth but not that smooth.

Krystal.. 20% of me says to just give up on her. Which was something new. I never had any thoughts about letting her go. So why am I feeling this way now? I felt in my guts that it was because of Jin Hee. But Jin Hee is nothing like Krystal.

Krystal is gorgeous, has a sexy charisma, intelligent. Jin Hee is not so pretty, her skin is pale, she has a short height, and not so sophisticated like Krystal. But the thing about Krystal is that she's rude, not really that caring and she doesn't bother with anything. Jin Hee is sweet, caring, love able, she is everything Krystal isn't and it makes me confused. I sighed and suddenly Jin Hee woke up.

"Oh, good morning Sleeping Ugly." I said and smiled.

She didn't respond then suddenly pulled me closer to her. She literally snuggled herself closer to me. And suddenly she sat up. I was shocked and removed my hands from her.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" She stammered. "I was half asleep-"

"Hey, its okay. Good morning by the way." I said as I gave her a light peck on the cheek.

"Good morning to you too." She mumbled sheepishly which made me smile a little.

"Sorry we didn't do much revision yesterday. We should stay home to get some studying done alright?" I said ruffled her hair.

She smiled and nodded. I head back to my room and took a shower. I put on some basketball shorts and my favorite basketball jersey i got from LA! I head back to Jin Hee's room and found her asleep, cuddling her pillows. Some how, she looked cute. I closed the door and attempted to make some breakfast.

I whipped up some eggs, fried some pieces of turkey bacon and made french toast. I placed it nicely on a plate and looked at my master piece! I'm such a professional! I smiled at my plate of goodness then head up to wake Jin Hee up. But to my surprise, she was already up and she has already shower.

"Oh, hello! Did you make break fast? I smell something good!" Jin Hee said. I brought her to the dinning area and made her sit down. "What a surprise you didn't burn down the kitchen!"

"Well, I'm now a chef! Don't you know?" I winked.

We quickly ate our breakfast and head back to Jin Hee's room to study. We started on History since it's my best subject and my favorite subject. Hitler, Stalin, Asia Pacific facts made my head spin but its interesting.

Exams start in a week or two and we covered only half the syllabus. I honestly wasn't interested in studying but I studied since Jin Hee was studying. I watched as her brows furrowed when she didn't understand or when she was trying to remember something. She talked to herself as she thinks and taps her pen at the side of her head as though ideas will pour out.

She looked up from her books to see how I was doing. I quickly looked away and stared out the window. I gave myself a mental face palm. Why did I even stare at her!!

She smiled to herself then resumed studying while I resume staring at her.