Chapter Seventeen

Jin Hee POV

Sunday came and here I am in a salon getting my hair done. In short, I got Hoseok who invited the rest of his friends to follow me dress shopping and it was chaotic! They made me wear stupid stuff except for Suga who picked out a stunning Lilac dress but I was too short for the dress. JungKook handed me an elegant blue dress that was knee length with a V neck in front. There were flairs at the bottom so I thought it was perfect. So we spent two hours in a shop trying on dresses.

And here I am in the salon getting my hair done while JungKook went to pick his suit up. I can't believe DongWoon suggested I went with JungKook. I feel nervous. Honestly, I was nervous to see Jin while I was with JungKook but I don't know..

----------

JUNGKOOK POV

"You're going with Jin Hee? As a date?" RapMon asked as he tied my bow-tie.

"Yeap. His dad and my dad are great friends and I think they're planning something.. I'm not complaining though." I said as I smiled to myself .

"Then you better get going! They party is about to start!" RapMon said and I glanced at my wrist watch.

I looked at the mirror one last time then dash out the door into a car. I drove to Jin Hee's house and arrived at the same time Jin Hee came out of the house. I got out of the car and ran to her side.

"You look lovely.." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She said as she slowly became flustered.

"Hmm.. Are you already starting to fall for me Park Jin Hee?" I asked in reference to the game. "Oh I mean Yong Jin Hee."

"That's the most ridiculous thing i've heard today. I can't believe our fathers encouraged us to go together." She groaned.

"Don't deny you love it." I smirked and drove at high speed to the hotel where the party is. Without a doubt there were many press, interviewers and paparazzi. I made Jin Hee cling onto my arm as we smiled for the cameras a little.

Jin Hee's face was scarlet and she didn't look at the cameras. After a while, we walked into the hotel and into the ball room where the party was. The guys were there chatting with Jin and his fiancee which I don't recall. We walked to where they were and Jin's eyes widen as he saw us together. He however did not say anything and continued chatting as usual.

"JungKook and Jin Hee, thank you so much for coming!" Jin said once he was done with what he was saying to V. "This is my fiancee Song Jeeri, heir to the Jae Fashion company."

"It's a pleasure for you to be here!" Jeeri said.

"Well, we have to greet other guest. See you guys later." Jin said and waved to the rest while JeeRi gave a slight bow. Jin pulled her along and they seemed to argue over it a little until they saw my father and Jin Hee's father together with both of Jin Hee's brothers.

"Well, aren't they a nice couple." I said turning to them. I looked at Jin Hee whose face was scarlet and her face look lifeless. "Hey, cheer up! You've got me now. I'll be a better boyfriend." I said chuckling.

"No way Jeon JungKook." She said and pushed me away. "I rather have V as my boyfriend or Jimin." She said immediately clutching V's arms and stuck her tongue out at me.

V smiled triumphantly and laughed. "Sorry JungKook, she choses me." V teased. Suddenly, DongWoon and Jaebum came up to us.

"Sunbae.." I said and the rest did too when the noticed and bowed. DongWoon who was still in our school was elder than us and is the top student there. Girls go gaga over him but he always has a way to run away. Jaebum on the other hand, graduated last year. DongWoon and Jaebum were especially close to us and took very good care of us. That's how we are well known in school.

"Hey guys! I need to borrow Jin Hee and JungKook for a minute! The fathers are asking." DongWoon said.

Jin Hee and I followed them from behind. Jin Hee stood with her father as her tall brothers stood behind her. she greeted my father, "Anneyeonghaseyo,I'm Yong Jin Hee. Last child of Mr Yong Jin Young and friend of JungKook." She greeted.

"Ah, I see.. It's been many years since you went missing! You grew up well." My father said. "I heard a lot about your from JungKook. You totally captured his-"

"Dad!" I said and nudge him which made him chuckled.

"Alright, alright. I must see you again Jin Hee." Dad said and smiled at Jin Hee. "Well Jin Young. Shall we get going?"

My father and Jin Hee's father were the best of friends and have been since elementary school. The both of them walked towards Jin and HeeRi to congratulate them. They both headed out of them ball room and walked out laughing.

"Jin Hee, look at our fathers..." I whispered to Jin Hee.

"What about them?"

"They're best friends! If they were a guy and girl they are bound to be together! Like us!" I said and she gave me the 'what-the-hell' look. "Jeon Jin Hee. Has a ring to it! Don't you think?" I winked and she just laughed.

"Dream on JungKook. It's bad to say this but I hope Jin and HeeRi's marriage won't last long." She sighed as she looked at Jin who was politely greeting the guest. How can she still like him when he clearly broke her heart!

"You know what I hope for? I hope that you'll like me back the way I like you." I said as I hug her. And surprisingly, she hugged me back as well.