Chapter Sixteen

JIN HEE POV

It was 5PM and a huge car was waiting outside my house. Without questions, I knew it was for me. My bags were loaded into the car one by one and both my fathers were standing there talking and chuckling once in a while. Father told me to change into what he prepared and get on the move. I nodded and at the speed of light, changed into a sleek black dress with heels.

"Bye dad.. I'll call you and visit you soon! I'll make sure JungKook visits you often too okay." I said as I hug my dad who took care of me for more than a decade.

The driver opened the door for me and my father then drove off. "Jin Hee.. I hope you're not nervous or anything. It will just be your two brothers and me. Your brothers are longing to see you and they missed you a lot." Father said.

I nodded quietly and looked out the window. The house sizes gradually increases as we drove up the neighborhood. We finally came to a stop infront of a huge house. It wasn't that far from my previous house. The house awed me, my jaw hung open when I saw it. It was like big, but not so big i can't put it in words. It seems perfect for a father and two son with a few maids with butlers and bodyguards etcetera. It was brilliant in short, and very stylish.

"Welcome home Jin Hee.." My father said and brought me in as the butlers helped with the bags. I offered assistance but they insisted they did it.

"Father! You're home! This must be my Jin Hee. My cute little baby sister that went so-called missing." A tall guy said and embraced me so tightly i could feel my ribcage being crush.

"We can talk over dinner, now Dong Woon send her up to her room and help her settle in." Father said then walked away probably to his room.

DongWoon who I can safely infer is my brother brought me to a huge room. Decorated in blue which was my favorite colour so I'm not complaining. "Jin Hee.. Do you remember me?"DongWoon asked.

"Sorry, no.."

"S'okay i guess. You were very young, infact we were very young when it happened. The swap I meant." He said and I was further intrigued by this and ask him what he meant. "Out late mother and your adopted mother were the best of friends. She was pregnant and lost her child. Our mother who has so helpful and caring sympathized her so much she gave you to them. But she stated she would claim you back. In her will, she stated she wanted you back one month before your 17th birthday and hence you are here, no sooner or later."

"Mother gave me up just like that?"

"Father said she became very stressed when she did that even though it was for her best friend... Oh, Jin Hee we were too young to understand. I only remembered how close we were and I truly miss having a sister. Hyung will be back from work soon so get ready for dinner." DongWoon said then left the room.

So, I've met my 2nd brother, I'm supposed to have another brother who would be back soon!!

--------------

"Ah, Jin Hee. Yes I remember. The whole Korea went crazy when someone leaked that you went missing." Jaebum my eldest brother said. "Nevertheless, glad you're back and well."

Apparently, my mother gave me up to my adopted mother since my adopted mother had a miscarriage. To not embarrass my adopted mother, she told people I was missing but in actual fact, I'm safely under the care of my adopted mother.

"Hyung, aren't you eating with us?" DongWoon asked.

"I'll be right back." Jaebum said the climbed up the spiral stairs.

"Well, in light of events, the son of my close friend is getting engaged. Kim Seokjin. A little too young to marry him for business benefits in my opinion." Father said and I flinched a little at the sound of his name. "The Jeon family has asked us to go with them to the party of course. DongWoon as usual, will be close to the son of the family. JungKook or something right?"

I coughed a little when I heard his name. "OH! Jin Hee are you alright?" DongWoon asked. From this I can tell, I meant a great deal to this brother of mine.

I nodded and thanked him. "Father can I ask.. The son of Jeon is Jeon JungKook?" I asked.

"Of course my dear. Why?"

"Ah.. no, he's a friend of mine and we're really close." I stated.

"You should go to the party with him then!" DongWoon suggested but i said no. "The party is this sunday and its already friday and there would be a lot of media there. I'm pretty sure they would interview you and everything."

"So?"

"So, my dear.. It would make you look good. I also heard news that Kim Seokjin was your boyfriend?" Father said and my face turned scarlet. I gulped my glass of water and avoided eye contact.

"You dated Jin?! I'm glad its past tense. That guy collects then throws. Do you get what I mean? He changes girlfriends as many times as he fixes his hair!" Jaebum said the moment he came down and over heard our conversation.

I rolled my eyes then just listened to what they had to say. Thank god for a saturday. Father said I had to chose a dress for the party. DongWoon offered to followed but I kindly rejected and said i'll be going with a friend. The only problem is I have no girl friends!!!

Hello! I hope you guys liked this update! thank you so much for reading and sorry for the long wait! love you all! ❤️