Chapter Five

(image of JungKook & Krystal at the side! Not sure if it's real & it isn't mine! It looks super cute though!!!)

JungKook POV

"Hello?"

The voice at the other end made my heart skip a beat. I wanted to respond but I sort of wasn't able to. I remained quiet and waited for her to say Hello again.

"Isn't this JungKook?" Jin Hee asked. "What do you want?" She asked clearly annoyed. I looked at the digital clock on my right. 11.30 pm, oops!

"Aww, my Jin Hee is so smart!" I said confidently. I still wanted to irritate her till she can't stand the level of annoyance. "You didn't call!"

"So you were waiting for my call?" She asked and I swear I could feel a smirk spread across her face. "Aww Kookie misses me!" She teased.

"Shut up. Who would miss an ugly person like you." I said. She kept quiet for a second and I knew she was rolling her eyes at my statement. "You're probably rolling your eyes at the fact aren't you."

"What do you want. I need to sleep because unlike you, I have school tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

I thought for a moment about what I wanted. There was absolutely no reason for me to call her.. So why did I call her? Could it be possibly that I miss her? But I can't say that can I.

"Just wanted to see if your stupidity and clumsiness has killed you yet while I was gone." I said since there was nothing else.

"Well, just to keep you updated.. I am infact, well and alive. Jin takes very good care of me. I like him so much!" She said with a dreamy sigh.

This made me so pissed, my whole body became hot. "Why are you still with him?"

"Because I want to be with him. Anyways bye. I need to sleep! I won't miss you so stay wherever you are longer yeah!" Jin Hee said then hanged up.

I chuckled at what she said. Weirdly, I felt contented when I heard her voice. I don't what's wrong with me. I hate her so much yet she makes my heart flutter. I swear she is the first person to do so.

I plopped onto my bed and sighed when I remember that Jin is taking good care of her. I tossed and turn with the images of Jin kissing her, holding her and it makes me sick. That should be me.

Wait, what am I saying?!!! Krystal is still my girlfriend and I love her. She left because of Jin and i'll never forgive him. Krystal, I miss you..

I groaned and forced myself to sleep since it would be a long day tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------

Jin Hee POV

"Papa, I'll be going first!" I bid goodbye to my father and dashed out to the front porch to see a good looking Jin standing with his hands in his pockets.

"Good morning lovely!" He said as he gave me a side hug.

"Good morning!" I said beaming.

We walked to school but we didnt hold hands. We liked each other but we're not a couple so we sort of decided to not do much couple things! hmm.. does that sound weird?

As we walked I kept turning around to see if JungKook was tagging from behind. But to my disappointment, no one was following.

In class, the seat next to me was always empty and I felt empty. I don't know why but I sort of miss JungKook. Wait, what am I saying?

JungKook called on Wednesday night and last night just to irritate me. I was quite annoyed but at the same time, I was really really glad he called.

Oh my god, Jin Hee! Stop thinking of JungKook! You have Jin!!!!'

I sat at my seat thinking of the times he irritated me till I really wanted to smack him on the face. It's Friday today and if I'm not wrong, he'd be back tonight! I had mixed feelings, I wanted him to stay where ever he is forever and not come back but at the same time, I want him here.

Right next to me, forever.