Chapter Ninteen

Jin Hee POV

"Are hearing yourself right? Move in with JungKook?" My Father asked in bewilderment.

"Please Father! I'll take care of myself and all!" And after hours of persuasion, he finally agreed.

"I just got you back... I don't want to loose you again." Father said but suddenly his eyes lit up like an idea came to mind. "But sure, go ahead go stay with him."

//////////

JUNGKOOK POV

"Welcome to your new home PukeFace!" I said as Jin Hee came into the apartment. "Your room is exactly across mine."

"Aren't you going to help me carry my bags up?" She asked.

"Do I look like a bell boy to you?" I rolled my eyes and continued watching Running Man on the telly.

After much groaning, hitting and pulling, Jin Hee came down again after putting her stuff in her room . She grabbed her own house key which I had prepared with the nametag 'PukeFace' and her phone and wallet and was about to head out but I stopped her halfway.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To eat since there's nothing to eat here." She groaned. I tagged along and we went to a near by hawker stall.

We ordered our food and ate. "Here, taste my rice." I said and fed her. She looked stunned for a moment but fed me her noodles too. It made me had butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but laugh. She laughed too.

"That was awkward why did we do that!" She laughed again. We laughed then heard another laugh followed by a whistle.

"Oooooo looks like somebody's dating!" We looked ahead to see Jimin, Rapmon and V walking towards us followed by Suga.

"We're not!" I said but stuttered.

"Sure.. feeding each other, eating just the two of you, MOVING IN TOGETHER!" V teased and fist bumped Jimin.

"We aren't.. We wanted to live independently. And apparently JungKook had an apartment." Jin Hee explained.

"Ahh.. but Jin Hee, you can afford your own apartment! why move in with JungKook?" RapMon smirked.

We were lost for words but thank god for Suga. He defended us and said, "can you idiots stop bothering them! Lets go!" Suga pulled Jimin and V by the ear and RapMon winked then followed from behind.

We laughed and continued eating. "Lets go home. I'm tired."

"But its only eight!"

"Yeah but my back hurts because someone decided not to help me carry my stuff!" Jin Hee hissed.

"Well, I'm not free you know. You have to pay me.." I smirked.

"Doesn't that make you a maid?" Jin Hee retorted and I kept quiet. I didn't think of it! "Kidding!" Jin Hee quickly added.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Oh my god! The results of the exams are released today!" I said as i dropped my toast.

"What exams?" Jin Hee asked as she came into the kitchen.

"Exams? Did I say exams? I mean game!" I covered up.

Theres no way that she can see my exams results. She doesnt know since she wasnt in this school yet. Those were the only exams i didnt study for since I didnt felt like studying. Silly reason but yeah.

"Come on poor kid! We'll be late." I said and we headed to school. We took the car since my or in this case our apartment is further.

"I don't think you can call me poor kid anymore since im already richer than you." Jin Hee said as a matter of fact way.

"Hmm, you're still ugly though. PukeFace is a nice name but i need something more. PugFace is not bad to aye?" I said.

"You asshole."

I smirked and drove to school in a high speed since there was no traffic which was quite a surprise. I parked and race a head into the school to check my results. The exam results are posted in the notice board where everyone can see.

5th place in school? That's not bad considering I didn't study. I am gold!

Jin Hee came over and looked at the results. I was prepared to boast but she said, "Hmm.. Jin got 3rd.. Oh! Jimin is first." She turned to face me, "my ex boyfriend is better than you. And Jimin is brilliant! Cute and a genius-"

"Hey! 5th isn't bad okay!" I defended myself.

"Yeah, but Jin and Jimin got higher than you. Brilliant aren't they?" She winked.

"You try beating me then!" I challenged her.

"I can beat you in anything." She flipped her hair.

"There's a math test during first period. Let's see who is the fastest and smartest!"

"Game on!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
i feel like the updates are getting worse. im sorry :-(
i hope you liked this though <3