Chapter Seven

Jin Hee POV

"Are you excited Jin Hee?" JungKook asked. Clearly, he's the one excited.

"I love the outdoor but I don't like you. Can you send me home now."I said. "Is this a plan you set with Rachel to kill me?"

"Are you kidding? Do I look that bad? And do I look like I'm going to kill my best friend?" JungKook asked as he made a turn out of town and onto the express way to the camp area.

"You look like Satan's child, Jeon JungKook." I said and crossed my arms. "This is considered kidnapping you know!"

"How is this kidnapping you idiot?"He retorted but chuckled at the same time.

"You take me out into a forest without my permission and I dont feel safe with you!" I said or should i say shout.

"Well, I did ask your father which means it not kidnapping since your guardian knows about it am I right?" JungKook said which made me realise that this isnt a crime. "Jin Hee, you're such an idiot."

"Shut up, you're an idiot too." I said and turned to my left to look out the window.

We kept quiet for a little while as JungKook drove. He drove pretty fast so we arrived at the rest area in about an hour. The moment we arrive I grabbed my mini bag I carry everywhere and told JungKook I'll be going to the restroom first.

I ran to the restroom and looked myself in the mirror. My hair was in a pony tail and my side bangs were hanging. I sighed as I thought of the next few days with JungKook, far from civilization, camping. I groaned and tried being happy. I still had to show gratitude towards him for planning this camp.

I adjusted my hair and outfit. I sighed at my chubby cheeks as I placed my left hand on my cheek. I missed Jin dearly. He hasn't called or left a text and I'm getting really concerned. I pushed the thought of him away then headed out to see JungKook standing at a corner.

"Shall we eat?" I asked smiling brightly.

JungKook looked at me for a moment as though wondering why i'm suddenly excited for the camp. He then nodded as we walked to the food court. Since it was still early in the morning, we decided to have breakfast like sausages and scrambled eggs.

"You seem happy all of a sudden." JungKook said. "Did something happen or what?" He asked as he took a bite of chicken sausage.

"I just decided that I should show gratitude to you and that there's no point not enjoying since its a mini getaway." I said smiling. "All I have to do is not find you annoying which is really hard considering you're really and i meant really annoying!" I laughed.

"Yeah but this annoying guy here brought some sunshine into your life didn't he?" JungKook smirked.

I thought for awhile. Before moving to Seoul and meeting the people I have met, my life was pretty boring. All I did was laze around and there was no one to annoy me. After much thinking, I realized that JungKook really did bring some light into my eyes.

"Hmm. I guess he did." I said and messed up his hair which he absolutely hates.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

JungKook POV

"This is the campsite?!" Jin Hee asked literally shocked and in the loudest voice ever.

I nodded and smiled brightly. Well, I didn't really bring her camping. I brought her to a Villa my family owns somewhere near the mountains. It was huge and a relaxing place where we can enjoy.

"Wonderful isn't it? I'll get the bags." I said and left her to admire the Villa. I carried the bags and half-groaned-half said "arent you coming in? Its pretty cold outside."

She snapped out of her thoughts then followed me in. She wowed at everything she saw and by her face I know how amazed she is. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Well, because I don't really know anything about camping and I thought a warm villa would be nicer than the winter." I said smiling.

I placed the bags on the floor and a helper came and carried the bags to the rooms. I sat on the sofa with my legs up then asked Jin Hee to sit down.

"Then are we going to spend three days in this villa?" She asked and I nodded. "Then what now?"