Chapter Ten

JIN HEE POV

"Can I come in?" JungKook knock from outside.

"No, go away you lazy prick!" I shouted at him then turned back to my phone. There was a moment of silence then the door opened. "I told you to go away!"

"Yeah, but your heart told me to come in." JungKook winked as he sat on the bed next to me.

I scooted to the end of the bed then said, "No, my heart is telling me I miss Jin and my dad." JungKook suddenly snatched my phone away. "Hey give it back!"

He stood up then ran around the room. "Catch it if you can Park Jin Hee!" He teased as he held the phone up high. I was pretty short hence I couldn't reach it. I tip toed as high as I can but I lost my balance and almost fell but JungKook caught me and pulled me back. But he lost balanced too when he accidentally turned. As a result, JungKook and I were in an awkward position, where he was on top of me, on the floor.

"Oops, sorry Jin Hee." He said and chuckled. "At least you can see me up close."

"I don't want too! Get off!" I tried pushing him away.

"No, lets stay like this a little longer." He said as he smiled warmly, and not as a pervert "You know.  what Jin Hee?"

"What?"

He suddenly moved his face closer until our lips almost touched. "I really like you.." He said in the most husky voice. I gave him a confused look and he quickly continued, "I mean, you're my best friend and I just wanted to say that."

"Umm, okay..." I said and he quickly got off. "Well, you should go to bed. I'm tired."

"Alright. Good night!" Jungkook said and out of the blue he kissed me on the cheek. He chuckled a little then walked out coolly.

Well, that was weird and awkward but I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

JUNGKOOK POV

Why did I kiss her? Well, it was just a friendly kiss and pretty much meant nothing to me. I mean, she's pretty I guess but Krystal's prettier.

I sighed at myself. What am I even doing with my life right now? I groaned and forced myself to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't. The thought of that kiss on Jin Hee's cheek kept me up all night. I started to feel feverish and I honestly have no idea why. My body ached and my heartbeat was really fast. I started sweating and panting. I tried controlling my heartbeat by breathing slowly and soon it decreased.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I was on holiday!!! Hehe, I hope you guys keep reading this fanfic. I love you guys! Take care and see you in the next chapter <3