"Niall!" I scream, getting up from my bed and scrambling to the floor, I reach for my phone and I slam it back on the ground.

It's cracked, screen broken up in a million pieces and the screen is multi-colored. I look up at Niall who is looking down at me, eyebrows pinched together.

"Why are you doing this, Niall?" I cry out, wiping my tears away from my cheeks with the back of my hand, "Why couldn't you have just left me alone, never come here in the first place? You're a crazy person, you need to leave, Niall."

I feel the kick to my chest before I even see it coming, the bottom of his Vans crushing against my chest and pushing back towards the wall, my head making a loud thud as it hits the corner of the desk. I double over in pain, grabbing the back of my head as I endure the horrible pain that's shooting through my skull.

Niall bends down and lifts me up by the shoulders, ignoring my moans and pleas and grips his fingers into the bones of my shoulder.

"Shut up, just shut up," He mumbles, and then he smiles,  "We were meant for each other, Allison. Can't you see that? We have to be together, there isn't any other way around this. I just. I love you so much and I can't be without you, Allison, I just can't."

I stare at him a couple seconds longer before I do something I've never done before in my life. I punch him. I punch him right in the nose, watching as he falls back to hold his face before I stand up, making a run towards the door and out of my room. My feet move fast as I rush down the steps, but I know I'm not going fast enough because I can hear Niall thudding down the stairs right behind me. 

I make it to the entry way into the living room before I'm being pushed forward, my skull barely meeting the coffee table in front of me. My forehead hits the wood floor with a thud, and I let out a groan. Niall grabs my ankle and I'm being dragged backwards. I pick up my free foot and try to kick him off of me, but he just skillfully grabs it in his other hand and continues to drag me to the hallway. Something he has done to me many times before. He drops my foot and straddles me, putting one of his hands on my chest and the other holding my chin in place.

"Why are you running away from me? I just want to be with you." Niall says, moving his hand so he's squeezing my cheeks together.  

"Let me go." I whimper, trying my best to talk when he's pushing my cheeks together. 

His fingers are digging their way so deep I can feel the skin press in between my top and bottom teeth. I turn my head to the side, but Niall just grips it harder. I let out a strangled moan, water filling in my eyes and pouring out of the sides.

"You make me do this," He says angrily, "You make it so hard for me to get your attention and to get you to listen to me that I have to hurt you. Do you understand? All of this time it was really you, not me. I was just trying to make you listen."

"I know, I know now." I cry out quietly, "Please, just let me go, and we can calmly talk about this, please. You're hurting me."

"I know i'm hurting you, that's the only way we can talk. If we try to talk regularly, you won't listen. You'll call your precious boyfriend to come to the rescue and you won't give me a chance. Isn't that true?"

"No, no it's not. Niall, please, I'll listen to you, I promise." I strain my neck, but it doesn't help.

Nothing helps.

Both of us freeze when there's a knock on the door. Niall whips his head to the left and stares at the door, waiting a couple minutes until whoever it is knocks again and he curses silently. He looks back down at me, and narrows his eyes.

"Answer the door, tell whoever it is, you're busy." He grits his teeth at me, squeezing my cheeks again before pushing my head back and hitting it against the floor.

I take a deep few breaths before I push myself off the floor. When I stand up, my vision blurs slightly, the room turning black and white and fuzzy for a couple seconds before I can start to see clearly again. I shale my head and begin walking the couple steps to the door and take a deep breath, not really knowing what I'm about to do. But I have to do something. 

When I open the door halfway, it's Liam who is standing there. He automatically smiles but then his face drops when he looks at me. I try not to let anymore tears fall out of my eyes.

"What's wrong? Have you been crying?" He asks me, alarm showing on his face, "Your face is beat red."

"No, I was just watching a sad movie, The Notebook, you know how I get." I stifle a laugh, wiping at my right eye, "What are you doing here so early?"

Liam gives me a wary look, "Nancy let me leave early. Figured we could start the weekend sooner, instead of having to wait....are you sure your alright?"

"No, yeah, totally okay," I glance briefly behind me and see Niall staring down at the floor, slightly turned away from the door.

"Well, what'd ya say we go then?" Liam asks, trying to hint that he wants to come in, but I keep the door halfway shut.

"Actually Li, I don't think I can come out tonight," I say, I then widen my eyes and mouth silently, "Call Harry, now."

Liam's brows pinch together as he looks at my moving lips, "What are you-"

I put my fingers to my lips and try to tell him to be quiet, "I'm feeling a little sick, headache and all."

I mouth again, "Call Harry, now, please."

"I don't understand." He says.

My eyes fill with tears as I mouth the words, "Niall is here."

Liam's eyes widen immediately and his body tenses up, he tries to walk in the house, but I put my hand against his chest and push him away, shaking my head, "Please, call Harry, and tell him it's an emergency, then wait here, in 30 minutes call the police, okay?"

I try to keep my voice down as best as I can, my eyes searching Liam's face for any type of understanding. If Liam would go in now, I don't know how Niall would react. I have an idea of what he might do, and it sends chills down my body just thinking about it. 

He shakes his head, face turning red with anger, and sighs, "Alright, fine, yeah. We won't go out tonight. I'll call you later, though, okay?"

"Phone is broken, I dropped it." I say, voice cracking a little as I bit my bottom lip.

If looks could kill, Liam would be the only person left on this planet.

"Jesus Christ," He mutters, running a hand through his short hair before dropping his voice and muttering, "I'll be right out front, I swear to God, Allison-"

"Alright, Li, I'll see you later." I smile my best before stepping back inside the house and closing the door.

I keep my hands on the door and silently pray that Liam gets a hold of Harry, and I pray that he can get the police on the phone before something else happens in this house.

"So, where were we?"

Niall's voice is deep, and his breath is hot as it makes contact with the back of my neck. Fingers tangle in my hair and he yanks me back, causing me to fall to the ground.

****A/N

so, you're probably thinking this is so cliche and stupid and 'why did she ruin this fanfic' and blah blah blah, but like i said, i wanted to keep it like 50 shades (3rd book) and a little different. so sorry if you hate me and this fanfic, and sorry if it's stupid. :( i'm not really sure how to write stuff like this, so yeah... 

TWO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL ITS OVER!