Chapter 68

Allison's P.O.V

"But you're sure everything's okay back home?" I asked Stephanie, folding my clothes and putting them away.

"Yes, Ali, I'm fine. Everything is perfect. Well, I could do with a little less of Zayn complaining that you're not here, but other than that it's fine." Steph laughs, I giggle.

"God, I miss him so much, I can't wait to come again and see him. To see everyone actually." I exhale, beginning to get a little homesick, "Now, I really don't want to know, but I do want to know because you're my best friend and it's my brother...how are you two doing?"

Stephanie is quiet for a second before she begins talking, "We've talked it out, and it was just a one time thing. He said it was mainly because him and his girlfriend broke up, and he was confused-"

"Wait, they broke up? Since when?" I ask, not remembering Andrew saying anything to me, "That little shit didn't tell me."

Wow, I'm beginning to sound like Harry.

"Yeah, he was just confused. And drunk. And I was to, so of course it was going to end up in disaster." Steph laughed, but I could tell it wasn't a very happy one.

"Well, I'm glad," I sigh, "God, I'm so exhausted, I've cleaning up and putting stuff away all day, I swear my arms feel like jello."

"What were you putting away?" She asks me as I flop down on my bed.

"Just clothes." I answer and she laughs, really laughs this time.

"Your arms feel like jello because you've been moving articles of clothing? You're hilarious." She taunts me, and I roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up, I also put away tons of books today too, so suck one." I say, laughing as well, "But, it's late, and my eyelids are dropping as we speak, so I'll text you tomorrow."

"Alright, Alli, I'll tell everyone you said hi." She says.

"Especially Zayn." I make sure to remind her.

"Yes, especially Zayn."

"Thank you, love you Steph, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I tell her.

We hang up the phone and I lay down on the pillow and plug it into the charger. I'm glad her and my brother have made things okay, now it's gonna be awkward when we're all around each other when I come home and visit. My phone vibrates and it's a text message from Harry.

"From: Harry :), January 6th, 2014:

Hi baby, are you asleep yet?"

I smile and my fingers are fast to text him back.

"To: Harry :), January 6th, 2014:

Not yet, I just got off the phone with Steph. :)"'

I bite on my thumbnail as I wait for his text back.

"From: Harry :), January 6th, 2014:

Good...can you come let me in then? It's sorta, kind of, freezing outside...."

My eyes widen a little bit and butterflies swarm my stomach. I jump out of my bed and fling my door open, not caring I don't have any pants on, and run down the steps. I kind of over count the steps and miss the last two, stumbling a little and grabbing onto the railing as I slide down them, laughing at myself for how stupid I must look. I finally manage to reach the door without spraining my ankles, and I unlock it, pulling it towards me as I stare at the back of Harry's body. He hears the door and turns around, green eyes staring down into my brown. He pulls his beanie off of his head and shoves it in his coat pocket.