Chapter 51

Allison's P.O.V

I spray the hairspray over my hair as I look into the mirrow. Gemma had called me earlier this afternoon and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her today, and of course I said yes. She even offered to pick me up, so I've just been messing with my hair to kill some time until she gets here.

"Hey, Alli." Steph walks into my bathroom, "I'm leaving for work now, I'll be back later."

"Alright, have fun shaking your ass." I smile, and she winks.

"I always do," She says, "Have fun with Gemma today, pick out something nice for Harry."

"I'll try, this is going to be so hard. He hasn;t given me any clues on what he wants, it's annoying." I huff, unplugging my hair straightner.

"The idea will come to you, plus Gemma will help, I gotta go."

"Yeah, I guess. See you later." I wave Steph off as she leaves my room.

Gemma came a half hour later and picked me up. It was a little awkward, well for me, in the beginning when she was driving because we didn't really say much. Just a hi and how are you. But after awhile we bot starting talking about the weather, and then Christmas, and then we just kept talking about nothing really. Laughing at anything we thought was funny, gasping when the other person told a funny story, it was nice. Gemma is really nice, I like her a lot.

"Alright, here we are." Gemma says as she pulls her white BMW into the parking lot, the mall right in front of us, "This is the best mall in Manchester, it has all the best stores in it."

"Good, I love shopping." I smile and unbuckle my seatbelt, "I've literally been saving every paycheck I've gotten just so I can waste it all on Christmas shopping."

"Isn't that the joy of working?" She laughs and I groan.

"If only everything in life was free."

"Tell me about it."

We walk inside of the mall, Christmas music blasting throughout the whole mall, the bustle of people and murmur of talking making it a little bit hard to hear.

"Okay, so, where do you want to go to first?" Gemma asks me, as we glance at stores to our lefts and rights.

"Uhm, I actually don't know." I laugh, "I've been trying to think of something to give him, but it's hard. He has everything."

"Yeah, he does. He buys himself everything basically, curse him for being a rich bastard." Gemma laughs, "Well, is there anything that you guys do that'll help hint at?"

Well, I could buy some handcuffs and kinky stuff like that, but that would be pretty awkward having his sister with me. My cheeks flush a little as we walk along the crowd again, "We can go into American Apparel, I have some shirts I want to buy him? And then Footlocker."

"Yeah, let's go." Gemma says and we cross the path and head into the store.

After about a half hour in each store, I decided to buy Harry lots of stuff. I bought him a light blue stripped short sleeved button up, a dark blue plaid short sleeved button-up, a red plaid button-up, a t-shirt with woman's hands on it, I really liked that one. And I bought him an emerald green coat. Gemma helped me pick out that one. At Footlocker I bought him new Nike running shoes, just in case he ever does go running, I don't really know if he does or not, I'll have to ask him. But, either way he'll have a new pair of Nike's. Me and Gemma are sat at a little table near the Starbucks in the food court, talking about none other than, Harry.