Chapter 32

Allison's P.O.V

"Well Allison, I'm sad to hear that you're putting in your leave notice." Nancy tells me as she stares at her computer screen. I frown at her, although inside I'm rolling my eyes and flicking her off, "You were a really good intern, the windows in the lounge have never been that clear before."

I take a deep breath, "Yeah well, learned from being back home." She fake laughs, "Is there anything else I can get you." I ask her, wanting to get out of this office pronto.

"No." She says and types away on her computer, "But the paper jam in the lounge is jammed."

"I'll go and fix it then." I say and nod my head.

Without another word I leave her office and shut her door a little to hard than I normally do. I take a few deep breaths before I walk away, leaving my rude comments in my head as I walk to Liam's office.

Liam writes for the sports section of this newspaper, and he actually does really well. I'm jealous of his writing style, he has such a broad vocabulary. His office isn't a big extravagant one like the head people in this company. But his office is still secluded, way nicer than my little cubical I have in the middle of the room.

I knock on his door before I enter, his 'Come In' a little too late.

"Hey Allison." He looks up from a stack of papers of his desk and smiles at me. His usually clean shaved face is almost a full beard with a mustache now. It makes me smile.

"I wasn't away from work that long, was I?" I ask him, giggling at his amount of facial hair. He looks confused for a second and then he smiles, his eyes squinting as he reaches up and tugs his facial hair a little.

"Eh, No Shave November is ending soon, thought I would join during the end since I didn't do it all month."

"I see, well, it's different, but it suits you. You look good." I compliment him, sitting down in one of his chairs in reforming of his black desk. He smiles and his eyes squint a little as he thanks me.

"How'd it go with Hegal?" Liam asks, scribbling something down on the sheet of paper in front of of him.

"I don't even think she was paying attention, so she was fine. Didn't give me the time of day." I say sighing, crossing my legs.

"I can't believe you're going to leave me hear all by myself." Liam pouts, I smack my lips.

"Oh quit, you have a lot of friends here. I only have you here." I say to him and take my phone out of my bag. I have one text message from Harry.

"From: Harry Styles, November 24, 2013:

What time do you get off of work?"

"So, Derby has been in the lead all of this season so far but I think Liverpool will catch up to them soon, I'm sure of it." I look from my phone as Liam stares at his computer screen and talks to me about Soccer. I know I should be listening, but Harry just asked me to dinner and I can't think about soccer right now.

"To: Harry Styles, November 24, 2013:

Well hi to you too. How was your day? I get off at 5."

"From: Harry Styles, November 24, 2013:

Very boring. Just went to a breakfast meeting. How was your day?

I will pick you up at 6 for dinner."

"To: Harry Styles, November 24, 2013:

More eventful than mine, gave my boss my leaving notice. And dinner sounds good, unless you're still cranky from yesterday."