Chapter 60

Allison's P.O.V

The door to the club is half open, so I walk right in. Guys are scattered around the building fixing lights and scrubbing the hardwood floors. I walk more into the room and search around for Tate's famaliar, but stupid, face.

"Excuse me," I turn around and a man with platinum blonde spiked hair is behind me, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if Tate was here." I say, and the guy nods his head.

"Yeah, he just went in the supply room," He points to his left, "Behind those doors."

"Thanks." I nod curtly and leave in that direction.

My stomach begins to churn, in the bad way, as I walk closer to the doors. What the hell am I even gonna say to him? What am I even doing here without even giving this a once over thought? He's not gonna be scared of me, so why the hell am I even here. Oh that' right, because you're a stupid girl who thinks she can take on the world even though she can't even watch the opening credits of Titanic without already balling her eyes out. None of that matters now though, because here I am, opening the doors to where Tate is, and I have to face this now.

I don't see him at first, the room is sort of big, with boxes, empty alcohol bottles, and shelves line the room, and there's a faint smell of weed back here. I take in a deep breathe when I see him appear from one of the shelves, a cigarette in his fingers as he counts off numbers from a box. I striaghten my back and walk as fiercly as I can over to where he;s standing. I push on his shoulder and he stumbles back, snapping his head up to look at me. He smirks instantly.

"What the fuck are you getting at Tate?" I hiss at him, "Trying to break into Harry's apartment? How mentally insane are you?"

He takes a long dag of his cigarette, "I don't know what you're talking about."

He blows the smoke in my face.

"Cut the bullshit, Tate. I know it was you," I grit my teeth, "You do know he has security camera's everywhere right? That you can get caught, and go to jail? You know that right?"

"Then why haven't you done the honors and called the police yourself?" He asks me, and I open my mouth and close it again, "That's right, because you're trying to save your precious little boyfriend right? Oh, I know, because you're actually scared of me. You know what I'm a capable of if you call them."

"You're not scaring me, Tate," I try to sound strong, "You are not going to do anything. You want to know why? Because you would have done something to Harry already, instead of being a pussy about it and trying to ruin his things. You're just scared, you know Harry would beat the shit out of you again, huh?"

"Shut the fuck up," He yells, spit flying onto my cheeks as he gets closer to me, "You're trying to scare me or something? Make me stop what I'm doing and forget about this whle thing? Well guess what bitch, that ain't gonna happen. Your prick of a boyfriend has it coming, has it coming double because of what a whore of a girlfriend he has."

Before I can stop myself my hand connects with his cheek with a loud slap, causing me to step back becaue of the stinging sensation. He raises a hand to his cheek and chuckles deeply, his lip slowly dragging against his bottom lip.

"You're a sad excuse for a man, Tate. A fucking pussy." I hiss, my eyes narrowing and staring at him, he shakes his head.

"And yet, I'm still here, causing you enoug htrouble that you have to come here and act like you can make me stop," He cracks his neck, "Why don't you do something about it, Allison?"

I stare at him, cold and hard, and he just shakes his head and laughs.

"Right, and I'm the fucking pussy. Tell your boytoy I said hello, and hows the new windshield to his car." Tate, says turning on his heel and leaving the supply room.