191. Baekhyun (cute and romantic)

You huff in frustration and resist the urge to throw your pencil across the room. “It’s too difficult! I can’t do it!” You lay your head on your desk and collapse in irritation.

Your instructor laughs and pats your shoulder. “You understand me well,” he says in Korean. “You just have trouble replying in Korean. You’re doing well, you really are. Just trying to speak is enough to surprise any Korean.”

You groan and raise your head slowly. He smiles at you as if he has just seen the sun rise for the second time during the day. “Annyeong~!” He says cheerfully in a sing-song voice. “Ireona~!”

Your face reddens, and you sit up. You loved Korea—the language, the food, and the music… So you had decided to learn the language and go there someday. Your friend’s exchange student, Byun Baekhyun, had volunteered to teach you. You had learned enough to understand him, but replying was difficult. Baekhyun’s appearance didn’t help; he was the sweetest, most handsome boy you had ever met. You hated embarrassing yourself in front of him.

His warm, brown eyes meet yours. “Do you really have that much trouble?”

“Ne.”

“Ha! I understood you perfectly,” he teases. When you throw him a look, he chuckles. “There is one definite way for you to learn and use Korean more quickly and easily.”

“Oh? What is it?”

His cheeks flush slightly, and he becomes suddenly fascinated by the Korean-English Dictionary on the desk. “Well… You could get a Korean boyfriend.”

You freeze. A warm feeling spreads from your head to your toes, and you smile softly. “Baekhyun-ah, where can I find a good Korean boyfriend?”

He leans forward slightly. “Right in front of you,” he says softly. He tilts his head and keeps leaning forward. You close your eyes and wait, your heart pounding in your chest. He’s going to kiss me!

YAH! BAEKHYUN-AH! YOU LEFT YOUR WEBCAM ON!” A voice suddenly shouts from the laptop facing Baekhyun. Baekhyun blushes furiously and pulls away, embarrassed.

You look away, your face hot. “What was that?”

“Kim Jongdae!” Baekhyun yells at the computer screen. He gives you a sheepish look and turns the screen so you can see. The Skype webcam is on, and a boy with a cheeky smile faces you. “You’re interrupting the tutoring session!”

“What exactly are you tutoring her in, Baekhyunnie?” Jongdae teases. Other voices are heard in the background. “Hey guys, our Baekhyunnie is teaching sex ed!”

“Yah!” Baekhyun shouts, fuming. You hold back a giggle.

“Ah, kkaepsong~! Should we leave you to it?” Jongdae hollers back. In the background you hear a low chant start. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and pulls you towards him. His lips come down over yours, and you resist the urge to smile. The cheering from the computer makes you blush. Baekhyun pulls away slightly and turns back to the laptop. “Bye, Chen.”

No no wait—!”

Baekhyun turns the computer off and sighs. “He… I’m sorry about him,” he says, flushing. “He really is harmless.”

“It’s okay,” you say in Korean.

Baekhyun raises his eyebrows and grins. “Yah, yah! Did my kiss suddenly make you fluent?”

“No,” you respond flawlessly. “It just made me less nervous.” You lean forward and kiss him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – Awwwww~ what a perfect way to learn another language >u< and troll Chen…. We must love him…. Haha… Anyway, this imagine is dedicated to random_lovars, tayuyaotakuu1, midnightchoco14, neelia_r14, and gabyoh! I hope you liked it a lot~ I enjoyed writing it! :)