85. HunHan (sad but sweet)

You look over at your boyfriend. He stares numbly at the TV screen. He hasn't spoken a word to you since he got home. His eyes have only been fixed on the blurring images.

You sigh and curl up next to him. "You're quiet. Is something wrong?" He slowly pulls his arm away from you and avoids looking at you. You feel a bit hurt at his rejection, but you sit up. "Should we go out? It's too boring in this house. Let's go to the park!"

"Huh," he grunts. You get his shoes and his jacket for him and slip on your own. A moment later, he follows you out the door. You hold his hand as the two of you walk to the park. You seem happy, but he seems distant and cold.

"Jagi?" You repeat tentatively. "Is something wrong?"

He glances at you finally and sighs. "_____..." He says slowly. He gains a bit of courage and says in a much stronger voice, "______, I think we should break up."

You freeze. Shock pulls the air out of your lungs like a string pulling a yoyo. "W-what?" You stammer. 

"Let's break up," he repeats.

"But...why?" You ask, staring up at his face.

His brow furrows. "Don't make this difficult for me. I don't want to be the bad guy right now. I just don't like girls who are clingy and boring."

"You think I'm clingy and boring?" You echo. Your heart is splitting and you feel every painful tug.

He rubs his forehead. "Aish... I don't like you any more, ______. I asked you out because you were nice, but you really don't do anything exciting. All you ever want to do is cuddle and watch movies, and I need something more than that. I'm sorry." With that, he turns and walks briskly away from you.

Not knowing what to do, you walk slowly towards the playground. You feel as if there is a hole in your chest, and you still haven't caught your breath. His words echo in your ears. Your heart tightens in your chest, and you suck in a breath...and start to cry.

You sit down on one of the swings and sob, crying into your hands. You were confused and hurt. I'm nice...but boring and clingy? He wants something exciting?

"______?" You hear a quiet voice ask, sounding startled.

You look up and see your friend and classmate Luhan. His beautiful brown eyes are wide with concern. Immediately he approaches you. "______, are you okay? What happened?"

"S-S-Sehun-ah..." You whimper. "He broke...broke up with me..."

Luhan wraps his arms around you in a tight hug, and you lean into his shoulder and cry. He's holding you so gently but so firmly; it's like he's trying to make the hole in your chest disappear by squeezing you together.

"I'll walk you home," he whispers softly. "Come on...You can't stay out here. Let's go." You mindlessly take his hand and follow him back to your house as he pulls you away from the playground.

Once you get home, you wipe your eyes and bow to your friend. "Kamsahamnida, Luhan," you say, sniffling. 

He smiles hesitantly. "Get some rest, _____. I'll see you tomorrow."

One week later~

"_____." 

You jump in surprise. "Oh, Luhannie~! You scared me." You grin and poke his nose. "You should have a bell. Like a cat."

He pouts. "I'm not a cat."

"Okay, then. A kitten." You giggle and close your locker door. "Want to go to the arcade later? I brought my own change this time."

"Actually..._____..." His cheeks turn a slight pink color. He rubs the back of his neck. "I was wondering...if you wanted to go out with me."

You laugh. "Pabo, that's what I just asked you!"

"No," he says, shaking his head. "I mean...on a date. ______, will you be my girlfriend?"

You blink. "Oh. Um..." You blush. 

"_______," a deep voice calls you by your full name. You and Luhan both turn to see Oh Sehun walking quickly towards you. 

He ignores Luhan and looks only at you. "Please, _______, I was wrong," he says. His eyes bore into yours, and he holds your hand. "I miss the way we spent time together, and I miss you. Will you please take me back? I was really dumb for leaving and saying that to you..." He presses your palm to his lips and looks at you hopefully. "Will you please take me back?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Who would you choose? Luhan or Sehun? Comment below and please vote if you liked~!