34. D.O. (...)

You close the door and take of your shoes. “D.O.? Are you home?”

“Ne, jagiya,” he replies from the kitchen. “I have a surprise for you.”
“Really? What?”

“Do you see my Wolf scarf thing on that mini-table?”

You glance over at a red and white bandana. “Yes.”

“Put it over your eyes.”

Why isn’t he showing himself? “It will fall off if I tie it myself,” you fib.

You hear him sigh. “Fine…this will ruin part of your surprise, though.” D.O. steps out of the kitchen, and your jaw drops. Beneath a trim, black apron, he was completely shirtless. Under the apron, all he was wearing was a pair of shorts.

He smiles wickedly. “See something you like?” He walks towards you and takes the scarf. He steps behind you and ties it over your eyes. “Take my hand.”

You reach down for his hand but touch his arm instead. You slide your hand down until it reaches his hand. He pulls you into the kitchen. Wonderful smells fill the air.

“There’s a chair right there. Take a seat.”

You fumble around to find the chair and sit down. You reach for the blindfold.

“Leave your hands down,” he says quickly. You can hear the smile in his voice. He stands in front of you. “Say ‘ah’.”

Obediently, you open your mouth. He holds up a spoon with something in it. You swallow. Tastes burst over your tongue: spicy, sweet, bitter, sour, smooth.

“Whoa,” you say. “What was that?”

“My secret recipe,” he replies. “Say ‘ah.’” This time, you recognize what he gives you. It’s different and much sweeter—a chocolate covered strawberry.

After you finish chewing, you ask, “So what is all this? Are you planning something?”

“Yes,” he purrs right in your ear. “Say ‘ah.’” You obey. He leans forward, pressing his lips against yours. You stiffen, surprised. Your face turns bright red. You weren’t expecting a kiss like that.

He pulls away, a bit out of breath. He chuckles. “You’re blushing.” His fingers stroke your cheek. “Did you like it?”

All you can do is nod.

He laughs and whispers, “Good, because that was only the appetizer.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N – A D.O. imagine dedicated to both my_lady_exo and KishaTumali! I wanted to put D.O. in a schmexy imagine, and this is what came out! I got his cooking personality in there, too :) Vote if you liked! Part 4 of the ALL OF EXO should be coming soon.