155. Chanyeol and Suho (cute continuation of 136)

“Unnie!” Your sister says.

“Ne?” You answer.

“Kyungsoo oppa wants to take me to Seonyudo Park,” she says. “Can I go? Please?” She pouts, flashing her Bambi eyes. Kyungsoo grins and joins in, using his owlish eyes to add to the begging.

“She’s giving in!” Chen whispers conspiratorally, cackling.

Your walls cave in. “All right, you can go. But be careful. Don’t talk to strangers. And stay with Kyungsoo. And—”

D.O. smiles. “Don’t worry, Kezia. I’ll take care of her.”

You blush. “Okay.” You watch as the two leave together, hand in hand.

Two other boys smile at you. “What do you want to do while they are gone?” Chanyeol asks in his deep, melodious voice. “We can’t really practice without all the members.”

“Sure we ca—” Baekhyun starts, but Chanyeol elbows him and smiles angelically to make it seem as if he hadn’t done it.

“We’ll have to take a break,” Suho says.

You look around shyly. “I don’t want to trouble you all…”

“Please, Kezia?” Chanyeol sticks out his lower lip. You stiffen. Oh no. Not the Bambi eyes. Not from him. No!

You find an outlet and grin, relieved. “Chanyeol-ah, you look like Yoda.”

The others burst out laughing, and Chanyeol pouts. Suho pats his shoulder comfortingly and winks at his friend. You find another place to look as his warm brown eyes meet yours.

He draws your attention back to him. “Kezia,” he says softly. You can’t resist. You turn and look at him and freeze. He stares at you, his chin quivering slightly. He looks like he’s going to cry. Kris winces, knowing your dilemna; even the Cold City Guy had crumpled beneath a heart-breaking expression like this.

“…Fine…” you hear yourself say.

“YEHET~!” They cheer, celebrating. Suho’s face returns to normal, and he flashes you his million-dollar smile, making you blush.

“Yah!” You whine. “Don’t do that to me! It’s not fair!”

“Kezia,” Chanyeol says. “Since we used your weakness against you, you can pick the game we play.”

“How about a dancing game?” Chen suggests. “No one can teach you the moves but our Yeolsing Machine~!”

You blush. “Oh, I’m not—”

“Ah, it should be Suho hyung,” Chanyeol counters. “He is the one who taught me.”

You blush. “Both of you can teach me…if you want…”

Chanyeol’s cheeks turn a light pink. “Okay~!”

“Kezia,” Suho says. “Is this really what you want to do?”

You nod, smiling. “Mm. It sounds like fun.”

“Kezia,” Suho says.

You blink. “N-ne?”

He blushes. “Oh, nothing…I just really like your name. It’s pretty.”

The remaining boys coo. “Ah, Suho hyung! Don’t be so cheesy!”

Baekhyun grins. “If you like her name so much, hyung, you should sing it!”

“Kezia~!” Chen adds melodiously.

“Kezia, Kezia~!” The other boys join in.

Chanyeol nudges you. “Just ignore them. They don’t mean anything.”

You shake your head and smile. “No, it’s okay. They’re funny.”

“Wah, Kezia is so laid-back,” Lay says admiringly.

“And nice!” Tao adds.

“Kezia,” Baekhyun says, catching your attention. “If you had to choose between Suho and our Chanyeollie, who would you pick?”

“Don’t answer that,” Chanyeol says quickly, the tips of his ears turning pink with embarassment.

“Baekhyun-ah, that wasn’t funny,” Suho agrees.

“Ah, kkaepsong…”

“Kezia, do you want to play that game now?” Chanyeol asks.

You smile.  “Sure! I’ll learn well, Yeolsing Machine~!”

“Ah she used his nickname!”

“How cute!”

Suho’s face reddens. “Do you want me to send them out, Kezia?”

“He wants to be alone with her~! Chanyeol, don’t let him steal your girl!”

“Okay, get out,” Chanyeol says, ushering the other boys out the door.

“Kkaepsong~!” Baekhyun sings.

“We’ll go look for Kyungsoo,” Kris says, grinning. “Don’t have too much fun, kids.”

You blush and glance at Chanyeol and Suho. The two boys look at you and smile sheepishly. “Sorry about that,” Suho says. “They ignore me all the time. They can be a little rambunctious.”

“Usually I’m the rambunctious one,” Chanyeol corrects.

You smile. “It’s okay,” you say. “Truthfully…I’m not much of a dancer.”

“Neither are we,” Suho admits. “It’s more of a joke between us members.” He smiles warmly. “Let’s learn well together, Kezia, and be great friends~!”

“And maybe someday,” Chanyeol says with a soft, playful look, “we can be more than friends.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to mainvocal~ from your friend potaehto who requested this for you! SURPRISE~~~~~ XD I hope you liked it! She said you were a sweet, soft&gentle, incredibly shy yet so cheerful, and caring girl~ I really hope you enjoyed this! Surprise~~~~~~ Also dedicated to TheAngelofPEACEnWAR~ and the rest of you who wanted a continuation of this imagine ^^