64. Luhan (cute)

Luhan climbs in bed beside you and wraps his arms around your waist. You wriggle around to face him. His beautiful brown eyes bore into yours.

"Hi baobei," he whispers.

"Hi," you reply with a small smile.

"I love you," he says. "I never feel like I say it enough."

"Why do you love me?" You wonder out loud.

He kisses your forehead and pulls you closer. "Why not?" He murmurs. "You are a beautiful, wonderful, interesting, amazing person. Why wouldn't I love you? You never leave my mind. I can't stop thinking about you."

"What do you think of," you ask, "when you think of me?"

"Well," he answers, "I think of our first kiss and our first date. I think of how beautiful you are in the morning, even with your hair in a mess and your bare face. I think of how much I like holding you like this." He hugs you. "I think of how imperfectly perfect you are, and how well you fit in my arms. I think of every song I sing for you and every lullaby I sing to help you sleep. I think of how I had to chase you around before you finally agreed to date me." His lips turn up in a wry smile. "I think of how I had to ask you twice to marry me."

Your face reddens. "I had to be sure you were sincere."

He smiles. "I would have asked you a thousand times if you had refused me nine hundred ninety-nine times."

"I love you," you repeat.

He kisses you. "I love you, too."

As you curl up together, you hear his voice in your ear. "Baobei?"

"What?" You say softly.

"What do you think of," he asks, pulling you into his chest, "when you think of me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - What do YOU think of when you think of Luhan? :) Vote if you liked~!