1. Meeting Luhan (cute)

I never imagined that Incheon Airport could be so big! You think, staring around in wonder. You pull your suitcase off to the side so that it wouldn’t be in anybody’s way. The squeaky wheel drives you insane, but you never bothered to get it fixed.

You look up as you hear a thunderous noise followed by dozens of shrill, girly screams. What’s going on? You glance at some of the posters that the group of girls are waving and sigh. You can’t read Hangul.

You try to see above the girls’ heads, but they are jumping and squealing like overexcited pigs. You imagine each girl having snouts and curly, pink tails and laugh to yourself. Then you see what they are squealing about.

Twelve of the most gorgeous men you’ve ever seen are coming through the gate. Most of them are followed by casually dressed men with frowns on their faces. Some of them push the girls back. You figure that the boys must be models or some type of celebrities.

One of them, a blonde-haired boy around your height, catches your attention. He has a small, elfish face and large eyes for an Asian. He’s wearing a bright red shirt and carries a polka-dotted backpack. He’s cute, you think.

As if he could hear you thinking, the boy looked up and locked eyes with you. You were frozen in place. You could hear your heart start to pound. He smiled in a friendly way and waved. The girls crowding around them screamed and moved closer, and you lost him in the wave of overexcited pigs.

You sigh to yourself. “He was probably waving to them, anyway…”

Suddenly, a tall man slams into your shoulder. You stumble back, hitting against the wall. The man grabs your suitcase and starts to run. Your eyes widen—all of your stuff is in that suitcase!

“Hey!” You shout, starting after him. “Stop! That’s mine!” You can’t weave through the crowd. Everyone is stepping in your way. Is this some kind of mass theft conspiracy?! You slow down. You’ve lost sight of it.

You sink to the ground, leaning up against the wall. Your suitcase is long gone, and you won’t get it back. All of my possessions were in there! My money, my clothes, my books, my laptop…gone.

You look up as you hear an achingly familiar noise. Squeak…squeak…squeak… Your eyes widened as your suitcase is rolled right by your feet. You look up to thank whoever brought it back.

“Hi,” the boy in the red shirt said, smiling. “I’m Luhan. This is yours, right?”