62. Baekhyun (cute and funny)

You are rudely woken by a firm hand gently shaking your shoulder. "Jagi~!" Your boyfriend whispers excitedly in your ear. "Jagiya~, get up! Something incredible has happened!"

You groan and pull the pillow over your ears. "Baekhyun-ah! Let me sleep..."

He leaves the room. You can hear his footsteps on the floor. You sigh happily, rolling onto your stomach. Finally, I can sleep more... You pull the covers up to your nose and try to relax.

Suddenly, footsteps come thundering back. Baekhyun pounces on you. You yelp as you and Baekhyun tumble off the side of the bed. The blankets are still wrapped around you, cushioning your fall. Baekhyun lands on top of you but balances his weight on his arms.

You blow your hair out of your face with a huff and glower at him. "Pabo! You can't just jump on a sleeping person like that!"

He simply smiles cutely and gives you a gentle kiss. "Good morning, sleepyhead~!" He sings. "Something incredible happened last night!"

You sigh. "Baekhyun-ah, Christmas is still twelve days away. Santa hasn't come yet."

"Not that," he says, climbing to his feet. He bounces up and down cutely. "It snowed~!" He grabs your hands, yanking you to your feet before dashing towards the closet. He starts pulling witner clothes out. "I want to go out and play!"

You laugh at his childish adorableness. "Byun Baekhyun, you are just a little boy in a man's body!" You untangle yourself from the blankets and look outside. The ground, the street, the cars, the trees...everything is covered with a thick blanket of beautiful white snow.

"Wah~, how pretty!" You say.

"Jagi, hurry and get dressed!" Baekhyun's voice is a bit muffled. You turn around and laugh at his appearance. He is bundled up in so much clothing that only his eyes and nose are visible. His eyes crinkle up at the corners, revealing his lovely eye smile.

You quickly get dressed and follow Baekhyun outside. The snow crunches beneath your feet. You resist the urge to just lay down and roll in the stuff. Baekhyun tromps through the yard, seeing how far apart his footprints go. You giggle and lean down, scooping some snow into your hands and packing it into a ball. While his back is turned, you launch the snowball. It hits him squarely in the back.

He whirls around, a shocked smile on his face. "You~!" You laugh as he bends over to make his own snowball. You are faster and quickly throw another one that hits his arm, exploding into flakes that coat his jacket.

He gasps, stunned, and stands up. "I'll get you!" You squeal as he starts to chase you all over the yard. You manage to dance out of the way every time he reaches for you. You laugh triumphantly.

He finally grabs you and pulls you close to him, grinning from ear to ear. He leans down until the tip of his nose is touching yours. You wait for him to lean down and finish the kiss, but all he does is smile at you. You lean up to kiss him, but he pulls away, just out of your reach.

"No kisses for you~!" He sings tauntingly.

"Yah!" You whine, stomping your foot like a child. You pout.

He groans. "Your aegyo is breaking my resolve! Stop!"

You chuckle to yourself. "Oppa, why won't you kiss me?" You ask. Your lower lip starts to tremble. 

He sighs in exasperation and walks towards you. You laugh as he whirls you around into a ballroom-dancing dip. His warm brown eyes meet yours. 

"You are amazing and adorable," he says, "and completely ridiculous." His breath warms your face before he kisses you sweetly. You smile against his lips.

"Saranghaeyo," you say to him.

He grins. "Your nose is all red and cute." He kisses the tip of your nose. "Mwah!"

The two of you play outside for a while longer, making snow angels and building all manner of things out of snow. He tries to bury you, but you kick up the snow and foil his plots. He agrees to go inside when you say you are cold and hungry.

He makes a fire while you make lunch. The two of you snuggle up together on the couch. He hands you a warm mug of hot tea and pulls a blanket over your legs. 

He kisses your hair. "I had a lot of fun today," he murmurs.

You cuddle closer. "I did, too."

"You know what, jagi?"

"What? You love me more than you love snow?"

He chuckles. "That goes without saying." He rests his chin on top of your head, tucking you into his chest. 

"Then what? What do you want to tell me?"

His voice is quiet and happy in your ear. "It's going to snow again tomorrow."