Part 50: Finally

Yoongi was rudely awoken from his nap by the sound of a loud groan and heavy footsteps moving towards the kitchen before loud banging of cupboards and more groans.

Yoongi tiredly rubbed his eyes as Kitten jumped out of his lap so Yoongi decided to go into the kitchen after stretching to go check on Jimin and apologise over the argument earlier although he secretly stood by what he said, but as his hyung he decided to be the bigger person (the little in him would have to step aside for once.)

When he walked in he found Jimin crouched down on the floor, pulling at his hair and cursing.

He cautiously approached the younger man calling out "Jimin?" In his gruff morning voice from just waking up.

The other just curled up more swearing to himself so tough quickly made his way over, crouching down as he worriedly asked "Are you okay?"

Jimin wanted to scoff because no, he was not okay, but he also didn't want to talk to the other or prompt anything that could start a conversation because he was upset and he felt like he had the right to be upset a bit longer.

So instead of answering he just got up and made his way to exit before Yoongi caught his wrist with his hand, repeating "Jimin." But this tile more firm.

The younger looked down nervously and only looked up after a moment of silence had passed by and he heard Yoongi sigh, although it was for only a millisecond he could see the elders stress and he felt guilty.

Another moment of silence passed by with them both stood there before Yoongi broke it saying two simple words which he was sure would fix it all and what he truly meant.

"I'm sorry."

But unfortunately for him Jimin knew that he didn't mean it for what was the biggest factor playing on Jimin's mood which caused the jealousy, the fact Yoongi kissed Hoseok's cheek so easily yet he was so scared when they first met.

He knew Yoongi had come along way and he knew that his friend was amazing and could bring the shyest people out of their shells but he just felt helpless and jealous.

He hadn't gotten a proper Yoongi kiss yet but they all were.

So instead of replying he just pulled his arm away from Yoongi and turned to walk away before he was grabbed again.

"Jimin I mean it-"

And then Jimin snapped "Why do you think I'm mad Yoongi? Tell me and if we're on the same wave length completely I'll be fine but if we're not. We're not."

"For this morning and the whole arguing over pants... which I could've put back on to prove a point that I'm sorry over it even if their the spawn of Satan... and over kitten, I didn't mean to take her fwom you I just- I went over to apologise but you ignowed me so I got madder and tooks her so someone was givin' me attention... so I'm sorry... 'm so sorry."

Jimin let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair, Yoongi was looking down at the floor guiltily and Jimin could tell he slipped but his point remained the same.

He didn't want Yoongi to feel so stressed that he slipped but he was really upset over it even though it seemed small so he stood by his guts and said "That's not all the reasons I'm mad, there's a reason worse and if you can't figure it out your not really sorry over it."

Jimin turned to walk away again, reluctantly ready to leave the little before the small voice asked "Can you tell Yooni- me what it is pwease so I cans fix it?"

Jimin wanted to remain stubborn but he couldn't deny the fact that his resolve was deteriorating and he didn't want to snap when he knew the other was trying but he just felt hurt over it and he didn't care about how dramatic he saw it, he was upset.