Part 14: Alone

It was moving day meaning two things; Taehyung was moving out and Yoongi was at a whole new level of stressed.

It's been a month since he started his other job and since he started him and Jimin never had the conversation Jimin said they would when Yoongi was big.

Yoongi avoided it like he avoided the situation he was now being faced with.

He hadn't been little for a month because he was constantly busy and the stress of life and everything around him was starting to really affect him but he didn't have the time for that.

He didn't have time for anything.

His life consisted of work, quick nap or help tae pack, work, coffee then repeat.

So he was exhausted, sad, lonely and stuck with the reality that today was the day his best friend was moving out his last box of things - the last box of any remanent of Taehyung living in that apartment.

Of course there was a teary eyed goodbye even though they planned on seeing each other when ever they got the chance and to text constantly but this was a big change for both. 

Yoongi wanted him to stay and he knew Taehyung would cave instantly to staying if he voiced it but Yoongi didn't want to hold him back.

His best friend deserved the world and he got better than that, he got Jungkook - the maknae of their small social circle yet one of their closest friends.

Yoongi didn't want to hold the youngest back either and in all honesty was proud, the younger was like a little brother to him as was Taehyung and he couldn't be any happier or more depressed.

Everyone was getting somewhere except for him.

And when Taehyung finally left, after running back crying three times, with the car pulling away with the boys in.

Yoongi broke.

He broke down into tears instantly as the overwhelming feeling of EVERYTHING hit.

It hit hard.

He had work in a hour but he couldn't focus, couldn't get ready or do anything.

He just cried.

Cried his little heart out, quite literally slipping fully into his little mindset with his mind clouding with so many thoughts from how scared he was to the words that haunted him to this day.

'Cry baby'

He'd been called it so many times rather than being helped when he needed it that the words haunt him and he beat himself up over them.

He lost track of the time fully and crawled over to the couch where his stuffie was sat - alone - also without his best bunny friend plush.

They were alone like they normally felt and more, now it hit on a whole new level.