Part 34: Authorative

Since arriving home Yoongi had ran into his room and re-emerged only to cling onto Jimin like his life depended on it in little space.

The younger didn't say anything, accepting it was this or Yoongi locking himself away, being glad it was the better option and just let the little hold his hand or shirt as he walked around the house.

When they finally sat down Jimin had pulled Yoongi onto his lap and snuggled close to him to keep him warm which the little insistently melted into.

They sat in silence for a while just enjoying the others presence but then Jimin's phone began to ring.

He picked it up, only glancing at the unknown caller idea, and answered "Hello?"

The other voice immediately sounded annoyingly familiar, wether it was the scolding tone or distinct voice, and replied "Hello Mr Park. This is Boo Jahee from management. You didn't show up for your meeting this morning with your parents-"

Jimin cut her off before she could scold him further and explained "Ah sorry. It completely slipped my mind. I've become extremely reliant on my secretary Min Yoongi to keep track of my schedule and today he had an appointment because of his back and I was just trying to get everything done and ended up forgetting about it. I hope it's not to much of an issue and that it doesn't cause any extreme inconvenience since it was purely a polite meeting." Glancing to Yoongi who had been staring back at him the whole time.

The little began to shift on his lap so he was sat facing the other, so Jimin put the phone in between them and put it on speaker so the other felt involved.

Jahee was left speechless for a moment until she was finally able to formulate "Uh- I'm glad Mr Min is useful and that he isn't just a waste of funding, he's truly worthy of his raise. As for your family I'll inform them to arrange tomorrow with Mr Min-"

But once again Jimin cut her off.

"Mr Min won't be in tomorrow either. He requires a follow up appointment due to a previous fracture in his ribs and because I got three days worth of work done today since Mr Min wasn't there to remind me of meetings and meals which weren't ideal to miss but oh well, so what I'm trying to say is neither will I."

Yoongi tilted his head at the others words but Jimin silently shushed him.

The lady on the other line tried to persuade him otherwise but all she could say was "But sir-" Before Jimin coldly concludes "My words final."

The other line was silent for a moment and Yoongi was just sat there looking up at him with wide eyes before the lady sighed complying "Yes sir. Enjoy your well deserved time off. I'll be sure to inform your mother of this time off and the reason as to why and I'll also send a email to Mr Min telling him to be aware of a potential phone call."

Jimin nodded to himself satisfied, ending the call on "Okay. Thank you. Goodbye." Before launching his phone across the couch and looking at the little who looked both amazed and terrified.

So Jimin focused on the terrified.

Letting the stern look he didn't notice was on his face fade he softly asked "What's wrong bud?" Running tired fingers through the others hair as the little continued to look at him with the same level of intensity as his shock.

The little shook his head slightly but Jimin knew better, pouting lightly getting the little to answer "It just ChimChim was... stwong? But wit' words? Likeee how police officers talk orrrr impowtant peoples do. It make Yooni feel safe...?"

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle lightly as the little played with the end of his shirt, looking down with the softest blush covering his cheeks.

He raised his hand to cup them and stoked his fingers over the slightly warm skin softly before asking "Please elaborate."

He knew he shouldn't tease the little because he knew what he was trying to say and considering big Yoongi acted like nothing intimidated him or that there was an authoritative figure he had to follow (because in big space he basically was Jimin's boss not the other way around) it only made him want to tease the little more.

The pink grew on the littles cheeks as he admitted "It make Yooni feels like he has to be a good boy and listen to Jiminie. And that everyone has to be good for jimin or else they be in trouble... Makes me nervous to be a bad boy."

Jimin hummed for a moment before saying "I think the word your looking for is authoritative. Like if you don't listen to someone in authority it can get you in trouble like not listening to the police can get you in prison or not listening to your boss can make you lose you job. Because I'm that ladies boss I spoke to her in a position of authority which gives me the right to make decisions and tell her and everyone who works for me what to do."

Yoongi thought about it for a moment before asking "Why?"

Jimin was surprised by the question but still answered "Because sometimes for a system to work and everything to be organised you need a person in authority who everyone listens to too make it work. Does that make sense?"

The little nodded then leaned forward resting his head on Jimin's chest mumbling into his shirt "Yooni has authowity over ChimChim in big space cos' he older so that means ChimChim has to holds Yooni's hand when he wants him too."

Jimin chuckled lightly and began playing with the littles hair whispering "Anytime." Knowing Be was so whipped for the boy in and out of little space that if Yoongi told him to jump off a building he probably would - with a parachute of course.