Part 45: Ready

"Yoongi?! Are you ready to head out handsome!?" Jimin called out into the dark house.

Since he'd left Yoongi to get ready he'd heard nothing from the other apart from "Its okay, I'm big." When he asked if Yoongi needed help getting ready.

In all honesty he wanted to help the other, especially due to the knowledge of who was involved in helping Yoongi choose clothes because at least then he'd be prepared and it would be a gradual build it instead of a shock but no.

Yoongi was big meaning he would get ready by himself, probably doubt how he looks because he's secretly an insecure bean and Jimin just wanted to be there to hold him and tell him how beautiful he was, pace his room for a bit and get changed into what he's comfortable in then get changed back again just in time to go.

And Jimin's guesses were correct.

Yoongi got ready and instantly doubted how he looked and if it was appropriate for Jimin's birthday then began to doubt himself but not just in the sense of how he looked but also in the sense of if he was worthy to be Jimin's date, which the answer was obviously yes, then he got changed to his safe clothes which made him more insecure because of the difference in the two outfits so he rushed to go back into his third, throwing on his accessories and smudging eyeshadow around his eyes.

He quickly calmed himself at the door though hoping Jimin wouldn't notice and took a breath before walking out and going down the stairs to meet Jimin.

When they both made eye contact their hearts stopped.

Yoongi took in all of Jimin's appearance from the tight high waisted pants which clung to his thighs beautifully, to the the low cut flowing blouse he wore with harnesses around one thigh and his waist with a strap on his arm as well, being fully blinded out with jewellery from rings to earrings and his Chanel necklace as well as a few others being exposed on his toned chest and to top it all of his hair had an effortless hotness to it in the sense it didn't look style even though it was and it was hot.

Yoongi himself was wearing something that seemingly paired well with it which made him relieved on more levels than one wearing tight black trousers with a clingy silk shirt tucked into them and a weird thing hugging his core like a corset but not really and a cropped navy blazer on top with a single harness being around one of his thighs, the complete opposite to his normal go too suit he almost wore but then again he forgot about himself after the initial relief because of how perfect Jimin looked.

It emphasised all of his best features, so everything, in the best way and made him look so unbelievably attractive Yoongi thought he wouldn't be able to say no to Jimin for the whole night.

Jimin's first thought was remember to breath because his reaction was forget everything and look at how perfect that man is, Yoongi literally taking his breath away.

Jimin was left speechless and it was Yoongi being the first to speak mumbling "You look... breath taking..." making Jimin blush as he bashfully replied "You literally stole mine."

After another shy minute past Yoongi coughed trying to compose himself and handed forward the bag he was holding behind his back.

Jimin tilted his head but picked up on what his hyung wanted him to do even though the other was looking to the side and scratching the top of his nose trying to hide the cute red that spread across it which made the other come across as more "May I take your son to the dance?" than "Your son is mine now and so is everyone in this room - with no complaints"

Opening the bag shyly he pulled out the first of a few presents, the first being a small black box which Jimin opened immediately and squealed when he looked inside.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he finally looked over, letting relief look over him at the overwhelmed look of joy on the others face as he pulled the gift out to put on before anxiety and bashfulness consumed him explaining "I kinda got the idea for that in little space..." further elaborating saying "We make silly promises all the time when I'm big or little so I thought why not get a pinky ring to remember the promises so you don't forget... but it may have been more cantered around reminding you that you promised me ice cream which you did so it was necessary but I thought it'd be cute and well- yeah- okay I'll shut up n-"

Before Yoongi could say now Jimin had literally thrown himself at him, hugging his torso as he peppered kisses on his cheek cooing "Your the cutest and most thoughtful human to ever exist I don't deserve you or such a cute gift." Mumbling slightly quieter "You know I love cute things." With a hidden meaning Yoongi noticed making him redder as he supported and helped the other land on the floor without hurting himself.

Yoongi then nodded back into the bags direction as he looked everywhere but at Jimin's who's eye smile was aimed at him and only him and he swore if he looked his heart would burst so he didn't.

Jimin took his hand leading him closer to where he placed the bag, pushing the door too since they may be a while before pulling out the next gift which he recognised immediately upon unfolding it and mayhaps his eyes got teary.

"This is the super secret drawing you did two weeks ago that you worked on all day and wouldn't let me see, isn't it?"

"Y-yeah... Another little Yooni idea..."

"Thank you, we need to get magnets so I can put it on the fridge- oh or in my office! It would look so cute on my desk-"

"J-Jimin I don't think a picture of us cuddling watching cartoons with our cat in our living room with a giant heart and our names is a good idea. Not with workplace standards and stuff, isn't there a thing about dating-"

"I don't care. I'm the boss and my favourite human drew me the cutest picture in little space and I want to see it everyday- well then fridge it is since we have a habit of not working a full week..."

"Open the next present please Chim..."

"Oki!"

The other giggled like a child on Christmas Day and a school girl getting a note from her crush at the same time so Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully wondering who the little was out of the pair, silently hoping the gifts thought of in big space alone had just as much of an effect on the other.