Part 9: Panic

"What are we doing here Jiminie?" Yoongi asked as he stared out of the fancy cars black tinted window looking upon his apartment complex.

Jimin noticed his look of confusion and just shrugged as he said "Your going home and taking a shower then we're going to talk about your other job."

Yoongi sniffed his shirt even though he knew he was in need of one and realised just how badly he did, not understanding how Jimin could bare to be in a room with him or in a compact car... but then again he might've been being a little bit dramatic but he was running on hardly anything.

Yoongi realised though they were going to talk after he had a shower so he reluctantly asked "Would you like to wait inside for me?" Even though it was a basic given in the situation.

Jimin nodded and said thank you even though he was distracted by the falling a part building they were pulling up at.

Both mindlessly thanked the driver before Yoongi led Jimin up three flights of stairs to his apartment, them both remaining silent up until they got to the door.

Yoongi stopped for a minute and prewarned "I have no clue how messy it is in there or what's happening so apologies in advance." before reluctantly pushing his door open.

And with the relieved sigh he heard escape Yoongi's mouth he assumed it was safe... up until the point he heard a very loud and  excited scream and then saw Yoongi being dove on.

"YOUR ALIVE! I GOT SO SCARED! YOU DIDN'T COME BACK LAST NIGHT OR ANSWER YOUR CALLS THEN THIS MORNING YOU FALL ASLEEP ON THE BUS AND NOW YOUR BRINGING A EXTREMELY HANDSOME MAN HOME-oh... oH..."

the panicked person unclung themselves from Yoongi and straightened out his clothes before holding his hand out and introduced himself immediately as "Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi's best friend and basically little brother. And who would you be Mr gucci suit and versace shoes?"

Jimin took his hand and shook it introducing himself as Yoongi's work colleague, not letting the wink Taehyung threw at Yoongi before he replied go unnoticed.

"Well I haveeee aaaa veryyyy importantttttttt thing. Yes a thing, an important thing I have to do now. so haveee funnnnn."

And after that the very handsome boy with the surprisingly deep voice ran away, not even bothering to put his shoes on making Yoongi face palm and hold his other hand up to tell Jimin to wait, lowering each finger.

Then boom.

A mythical majestic Kim Taehyung reappeared, this time grabbing his shoes before galloping away.

Both boys stayed silent for a moment before bursting out into a fit of laughter as they made their way into the apartment.

And every thing was fine for the first ten seconds but when Yoongi ran to close a door and fell things got less fine.

Jimin being the kind bean he is went over to help the other who clearly looked panicked and hurt, and that's when he noticed the toys in the room Yoongi tried to shut the door off.

Jimin just shut the door before going back to help Yoongi quickly discovering another thing about his hyung.

Jimin acted as if he hadn't noticed though as he helped the now extremely pale (in comparison to normal) Yoongi up before saying "I'll wait for you on the couch, go shower hyung."

Yoongi nodded complying wanting to escape the situation and process the likely hood of Jimin seeing the stuff.

His stuff.