Part 23: Nervous

The last of Yoongi's boxes were being moved into Jimin's surprisingly homey apartment.

They had arranged that Yoongi would look at the apartment before moving in so that he could choose a room for all of his stuff he needed easy access to could be taken during the day as the rest would be taken into storage.

And the day after they arranged that so by the weekend Yoongi's stuff was being moved into Jimin's home - their home.

The moving part and allowing it to happen was easy for Yoongi, it was literally the best situation for him even if he didn't feel he deserved it.

The hard part was walking out of the building together and not going separate ways and the thought of people staring at them.

The hard part was what other people were thinking of them.

Yoongi had always been very prone to thinking about this stuff but getting a raise and coincidentally moving to your bosses home seemed fishy and although he wouldn't have batted a eye if it was anyone else he couldn't help but acknowledge others would.

But it was his first day going home to Jimin's place - his place - and he honestly didn't know how to get there on his own, so he didn't really have any other choice.

Before leaving the office Jimin saw Yoongi getting more nervous but didn't comment assuming that it was probably nerves of moving finally hitting him but when he noticed Yoongi was delaying leaving and looking out of the window every five seconds he spoke up.

He glanced out of the window first to see if there was anything interesting for him to be looking at before asking "Is everything okay hyung?" upon the realisation it was just people.

Yoongi looked up in surprise before just nodding his head and saying "I just-yeah." which didn't help with Jimin's curiosity at all.

Jimin walked over to the other to see if there was anything different from where Yoongi stood, but there wasn't.

So it only peaked his curiosity more as he looked at Yoongi again.

Tilting his head he glanced out of the window again before turning back to his hyung and asked "Why do you keep looking outside hyung?" Genuinely confused by what was making him anxious looking out there because it was clearly not just admiration.

When Yoongi replied "Don't you think it's pretty Jimin-ah?" Jimin felt skeptical about his response saying "Well- Yes but..." trailing off as he tried to find the words.

Yoongi turned to him and raised a eyebrow as he repeated "But?" Waiting patiently for Jimin to answer seeing that the other clearly was thinking about what he wanted to say.

All he said was "You just seem... off?" And that was enough to make Yoongi feel like he'd been caught but he still played innocent repeating "Off?" as if he didn't know it was true.

Jimin started trailing off more due to Yoongi's obvious playing dumb thinking it was something to do with him so he continued "Yeah like nervous and on edge... is it about moving in? Because if you didn't want to..." instantly being followed by Yoongi when he actually processed Jimin's words.

The older was quick to dismiss it saying "No of course not Jimin, I just- I don't want to sound dumb." Not wanting Jimin to feel bad but at the same time not embarrass himself with his confession.

He just felt very aware to other people's opinions that day.

Luckily Jimin's softly spoken words of "You never sound dumb... please tell me the truth hyung. It's okay if you don't want to." Soothed him and the puppy like eyes he was giving him broke any hope he had of not opening up because even though Jimin said it was okay not to say he knew he wanted him too and he couldn't say no when he was being so cute.

So he nervously confessed "I'm just- um well nervous about walking out... you know because like people stare... and make assumptions... and judge-" being cut off by a suddenly very serious Jimin.

Jimin placed a comforting hand on Yoongi's shoulder, smiling lightly to himself when Yoongi didn't flinch, and said "If anyone does any of that or makes you feel uncomfortable hyung tell me and I'll fire them. We have strict policies here and respecting others privacy and not making assumptions and spreading them is one of them. Plus it's more convenient for us and we know what's going on, which is me being unable to adult and my dearest hyung moving in to work and help. Now let's go because I guarantee the view from the apartment at night is prettier than this."

And with Jimin's words of encouragement he found enough energy inside him to just walk out and to try his best to ignore everyone else saying a quiet "Okay Jiminie, lets go." Sliding his coat on and walking out with Jimin who kept his hand where it had been prior as a sign of encouragement.

And like that they went home, to their home.