Part 41: Point

Jimin was lay on the pull out bed in his office as Yoongi ran around the building collecting the reports that had been pushed back a day because of Jimin's parents and it was safe to say when the eldest returned to the office to find his boss lounging around he was salty.

Yes Jimin was his boss and maybe if it was lounging around his desk or on the couch then he'd be fine, but no.

He pulled out the bed.

The gosh dang bed.

And he even had the audacity to smirk.

He stretched a little on the bed as he greeted "Ah hyung your back, how was your walk around the departments? Must've been nice to stretch your legs."

Yoongi just stared at him, unmoving, as the other carried on smiling smugly.

Yoongi knew what this was over but wasn't going to budge so just walked back to his desk saying "It was nice actually." Sitting down and ignoring the eye roll from his dongsaeng.

Earlier that morning on their way to work Jimin ended up commenting on how easily tired Yoongi gets so the eldest made it his goal to show how much energy he had by doing unnecessary exercise and not napping, but of course Jimin wouldn't make that easy for him.

The younger yawned and stretched again slightly before rolling around on the bed to get comfy while Yoongi got to work.

The day pasted by fairly quickly for Yoongi since he buried himself in work but for Jimin it was spent pouting on the bed, lonely because Yoongi was to busy to pay any attention to him.

Even though Jimin was the one who took care of little Yoongi when Yoongi was in big space it was normally the other way around, Yoongi took care of him and would talk to him because the younger got lonely easily.

He was an affectionate person even if anyone who looked at him and knew what company he was the head of would assume he was the opposite.

He was a cuddly, happy, bright and affectionate person not the cold, blunt and dismissive one he had to be to make his company flow - but even then if you looked it was obvious he was caring in the things he did for his company like the nap room or the all access gym or the small coffee business he let locate itself in his building with the food court like area for when the staff were to lazy to make their own stuff.

So when the day ended and Yoongi finally finished the extra work he gave himself to be petty and prove a point he got up and went over to his boss who just looked away with his pout intensifying.

Yoongi already knew it was gonna happen because Jimin would get pouty if he was left alone too long so he could only assume a full day of it was worse.

But hey, he made his point.

And he knew the easy way to fix Jimin's mood, a way he secretly liked both in and out of little space not that he'd admit it.

Although this time the roles reversed.

He pulled the others head into his chest, resting his own on the others before wrapping his other arm around Jimin's shoulders, holding him close as his way of saying sorry (but I'm always right.)

And luckily for him the other immediately melted into the hug, tension leaving his body and pout being just a little less prominent.

In a small voice Jimin asked "How are your legs feeling?" Earning a soft chuckle and a light kiss on the head from Yoongi who replied "Awful, now let's go home."

.

.

.

"Left overs for tea?"

"I was thinking more like takeaway and cuddles on the couch."

"Is little Yooni coming out?"

"Nope not this time, I'm sorry is that okay-"

"It's better than okay, don't be sorry. Let's go home."