Part 46: Gifts

The next gift Yoongi had bought online after Jimin had ranted to him one night about how annoying pants were and how badly he wanted a pair of booty shorts which he could wear with a giant jumper and argue he still had pants on with and how he'd never do it because he didn't want it in his spending history.

Luckily for him Yoongi didn't care and when he asked what Jimin's measurements were the other gave to him thinking it was a continuation of the joke which wouldn't be acted on.

He was wrong.

After the hour long rant Yoongi immediately ordered some not thinking much about it in his tired spending spree or the price leading to him face palming the next morning as he questioned why do things with less material cost more?

It was only when the mischievous grin spread across Jimin's lips he realised how un-innocent the present may have seemed and immediately went red as he stuttered "I-its because you were complaining about not wanting to buy them yourself and your argument was solid because who likes pants and you have more dignity than me walking around in boxer shorts and-"

"And you didn't think about the insinuations until now judging by the formerly unbothered in comparison look on your face and those were big words to use to tease you when spoken... the point remaining."

Jimin folded the shorts back up after inspecting them with a smirk and slight blush, looking over his shoulder to say a not so innocent "Thank you." before moving them to the side.

Yoongi just nodded, just face palming at the whole thing but at least Jimin wouldn't rant anymore - he just hoped that the other wouldn't act n that smirk because his poor heart would stop.

The next present was a lot more innocent and simple in comparison and all Yoongi said was "It reminded me of you." as the blush on Jimin's face spread to his ears with his mischief melting away to flusteredness. 

In his hands Jimin held a small fluffy duck plush with two pink circles on its cheeks and small pastel flower crown wrapped around its head.

It was the first time someone had gifted Jimin an actual plush and it warmed his heart, it was so simple and innocent yet so cute it made him go shy making him think of how couples gifted each other small teddies and Jimin supposed that's what they were working towards that night which is why he went quiet, simply walking into the others arms and resting his head on his chest hugging the teddy to him.

Yoongi didn't expect that reaction but he understood it so wrapped his arms around the other mumbling "There's one more gift Jiminie." into his hair before pulling back to see the slightly glossy eyes of the other which he couldn't help but comment "Softie." too.

Jimin quietly thanked him and looked up as he blinked the water away then going to the final gift which Yoongi chuckled at the thought of remembering what it was, laughing even more when Jimin rolled it up and hit him with whining "Your sooo annoying."

It was a signed issue of a magazine which Jungkook was on the cover of with the message "The original - Jk" with a note written by Yoongi saying "ULTRA RARE SIGNED COPY OF MAGAZINE BY THEE JEON JUNGKOOK, ORIGINAL BUSAN BOI FOR THE LOVELY CHIM. ONE OF A KIND FOR ONE OF A KIND PERSON."

Yoongi had hoped that maybe the comments at the end would butter the other up enough not to attack him but he knew they wouldn't, so he smiled along as they both play fought until Yoongi caved saying "Your the original Busan boy!" since it was an inside joke in their friend group and anyone who knew the Busan pair.

and with the last gift given, the final reluctant thank you said and a quick straightening of clothing the pair left to go to Jimin's birthday party.