Part 20: Fort

Jimin crawled back into the fort around fifthteen minutes later with the food he ordered in hand.

Yoongi sat up excitedly when he heard Jimin say "Knock knock." from outside, giggling before saying back "Who's there?"

Jimin decided to play along, lowering his voice and saying "Jeff."

Yoongi giggled again replying "I dunno a Jeff so tank you fo' visitin' but your not allowed in."

Yoongi's giggles only grew louder when Jimin gasped dramatically before quickly saying "It's me your friendly neighborhood ChimChim. Oh and I have food. Lots of it which I could share if I was allowed in- but if not I can always leave..."

And then it was Yoongi's turn to gasp, lifting the blankets quickly and pulling at Jimin's arm since his hands were full.

All Jimin could do was chuckle and let himself be pulled in.

Once they were in Yoongi took the food from Jimin surprising the younger, replacing where the food was balanced in his lap with himself before laying the food out in front of them.

Jimin found the pout Yoongi had on his lips the whole time completely endearing but apart of him couldn't help but feel bad, sensing the genuine sadness behind that pout.

So he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's slim waist and lent forward so his head could rest on his shoulder, nuzzling slightly into his cheek as he gave his best puppy dog eyes saying "I'm sorry."

Yoongi stayed focused on his task of laying out the food not saying anything else, so Jimin continued "I was only teasing i'd never leave you."

There was a glimmer of hope for a minute but then it went away just as quickly as the words that carried on falling from Jimin's mouth.

"Not with this much food."

A teasing addition the little really didn't appreciate.

Yoongi folded his arms but stayed where he was seated, stubbornly pushing the food away from them.

"Yooni I was only joking."

No response.

"I wouldn't just leave you."

Nothing.

"I was only teasing adding the bit about the food, I really didn't mean to upset you."

A huff.

"Yooooooniiiii~ I'm sorry, I didn't mean it-"

Yoongi interrupted with a loud huff before grumbling "If you didn't means it, why'd you say it?"

"To tease you Yooni so you'd let me in, I really didn't mean to upset you."

And once again, a huff.

Jimin groaned nuzzling into Yoongi's cheek again before apologising again and asking "how can I make it up to you."

Yoongi remained quiet a moment before saying a small "Stay." which was loud enough for Jimin to hear and instantly react.

He held Yoongi closer if possible and whispered into his ear a simple "Always." before placing a soft peck on his cheek.

That was enough to cause Yoongi's face to flare up red and hide his face in one of his hands, using the other to pick up some food and shove it in Jimin's mouth since he was very clearly about to gush over Yoongi's blushing.