Part 43: Change

Once they arrived at work Yoongi quickly rushed to the office with Jimin trailing behind obviously feeling embarrassed suddenly from being out and around so many people.

And Jimin couldn't blame him because all eyes were normally on the pair anyways.

Catching up Jimin made it to the elevator in time before it closed and the pair made their way to the top floor in silence with Yoongi's eyes not leaving the floor.

When they finally were inside their shared office Jimin sighed heavily pulling Yoongi into his chest before asking "How's your head?" Waiting patiently for a response.

After a moment of Yoongi just trying to collect his panicked thoughts he answered "Still owie but it okay, been worse."

Jimin nodded placing a kiss on the others head walking them over to his desk where he sat on his chair before pulling a confused Yoongi onto his lap.

The littles eye grew wider than sauces and all Jimin could do was chuckle before saying "We're doing something different today since you did all the work yesterday. Okay?"

"But-"

"No buts. Now this is what's gonna happen. I'm gonna do my work and your work for the day which isn't a lot, then I'm going to give all my undivided attention to my favourite boy okay?"

The little nodded hesitantly and was about to move from Jimin's lap before the other quickly added "And while I work your allowed to make up on lost cuddle time or go play, whatever suits my pretty Yooni."

Yoongi's face immediately went ten shades redder and he buried his face in the others neck getting comfortable again because he wanted (and deserved) his cuddles and he didn't want to be seen.

Jimin said "I'm assuming that means your staying?" Getting a nod from Yoongi who remained hidden as best as he could.

Two hours past by and somewhere along the way Yoongi had dozed off, sucking lightly on his thumb as the other rubbed circles on the small of his back with his free hand.

The whole thing was a different level of serene and a completely different type of domestic to what both usually found themselves in and Jimin could easily get used to it.

He looked down and just watched Yoongi for a while taking note on all the cute habits he quickly grew to love and the soft features of his face that made him go heart eyed.

His cute nose and the mole on the top... the mole right on top of his kitten like lips which looked swollen from the littles actions... the way his long eyelashes dusted across his cheeks and somehow drew attention to the soft freckles which were scattered delicately across... the way his eyebrows furrowed slightly but at the same time made him look even cuter...

Boy was he whipped.

Which was the exact reason when he was freed from his trance that he woke the little up and told him they were going home with the little being to content to complain.

Jimin helped him get ready to leave and intertwined their pinkies sensing Yoongi's anxiety and not wanting to make it worse by holding hands and drawing eyes.

Once they were home Yoongi ran straight to his room collecting the small kitten that was napping at the foot of his bed before running back to Jimin who seated himself on the couch and dove on him, snuggling into his chest while the kitten placed lots of little kitten licks under his chin.

It was moment like those where Jimin felt that all things were right in the world.