Part 8: Sorry

Jimin sat at the desk in his office with two cups of coffee ready and waiting as well as some food he ordered extra in case Yoongi showed up.

He had to admit he was a bit hurt thought he would straight up fire him which is why he left but he couldn't blame him - and damn if it was anyone else he probably would.

But it wasn't anyone else.

It was Yoongi.

The boy he'd grown way to attached to within 48 hours.

The boy he hated to admit he'd already developed a crush on (which he can't be blamed for.)

As the clock ticked by as he waited for Yoongi guilt consumed him more and more.

He knew his hyung was a fragile person which he could tell with how sad he looked over the kittens two days prior and how he cried from embarrassment, and maybe something else, from simply cuddling up to him in his sleep.

The tone he used was harsh in the sense it had nothing and he knew his facial expression would have mirrored it but he was hurt - he wasn't the cold person people made him out to be which his friends knew but others didn't.

He'd hoped him and Yoongi would be friends or the other would've noticed but he apparently hadn't.

He did take in consideration that Yoongi seemed a bit scatter brained but that only fed his guilt.

He slowly felt himself slipping deeper and deeper into his thoughts making him frown intensely and not even notice when the other boy entered the room or sat in front of him looking down.

A few minutes passed of this before Yoongi quietly called "Jimin?" breaking the other from his thoughts.

When they both realised the other was listening they both said "I'm sorry-" being cut off by the other.

Both equally as quickly saying "Don't be sorry-" interrupting the other again.

Both looked down and started to fiddle with their fingers nervously before Jimin said "Why don't we start from why your late?"

Yoongi nodded and took a deep breath before quietly explaining his entire morning as Jimin continued to listen keeping his face blank as he processed all the information.

When Yoongi got to the end he expected something bad to happen, especially when Jimin got out of his seat but it didn't.

Nothing bad happened.

Instead something good did.

Jimin walked around the desk quickly before he literally threw himself on Yoongi, hugging him tightly as he tried to resist the urge to cry saying "I was so fucking worried." with Yoongi slowly hugging back trying to process.

Jimin carried on saying "We're doing carpools from now on so you don't get lost anywhere and we need to talk about this other job. Oh and you need to eat! I got you the coffee but I really think you need a proper sleep- Oh and charger- Charger! I have one but if I don't I can send someone out-"

Jimin was cut off by Yoongi's first muffled but then loud chuckles causing him to pull back in confusion.

Yoongi brought his hands to his mouth to suppress the sound but he couldn't and just ended up laughing louder causing Jimin to slowly join in before the pair were laughing messes.

When Yoongi finally semi compose himself he said "I thought I was the assistant here?" causing both to laugh again, Jimin quickly sassing "Well this is me trying to get you to keep the job since you have it in your head your going to be unemployed by the end of the day."

Yoongi blushed slightly at that as Jimin sat leaning on the desk similarly to when he first got his job a few days prior.

Jimin reached forward and tilted Yoongi's chin with his hand and asked "You will keep the job won't you?" as the gap their moments prior was gone.

Yoongi looked down shyly and nodded, his face going red when Jimin placed a chaste kiss to his cheek before pulling away and saying "Good." pink complimenting his cheeks too.

Jimin clapped his hands once he composed himself, and said "Dig in." before going back to work at his computer, watching a Yoongi stared at him in confusion.

Jimin nodded to the food left over and said "That's all for you, I've already eaten." then going back to work.

Yoongi looked at him in disbelief but just silently thanked him as he began to eat, realising just how hungry he was.

Jimin smiled as he noticed Yoongi begin to eat and drink the coffee he made, hearing the small thank you Yoongi said before stuffing his mouth again.

After Yoongi was done eating Jimin told Yoongi they were going somewhere, Yoongi just following compliantly hoping he hadn't missed an important thing on Jimin's schedule.