Part 40: Betrayed

When Jimin walked into his home after his dinner he didn't expect to walk in on what he did.

He found two littles and a familiar face all in his living room cooing over the kitten who was loving the attention - a trait Jimin was grateful the cat had.

He went unnoticed by the cooing littles but not by his friend who turned to face him looking like a deer caught in head lights.

Then it clicked.

"JEON JUNGGUK HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL YOUR HYUNG ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND NEW HOUSEMATE AND HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE A CAREGIVER!"

The said boy panicked when the littles turned around looking both confused and shocked by the loud betrayed tone Jimin shouted in.

All the youngest could do was hold his hands up and admit "You and Joon-ah are both over protective with my relationships, especially when they move fast and I didn't want you freaking out. Actually we were going to tell you over dinner today but we explained to Yooni here first that I knew you too."

Jimin couldn't argue much about that because he knew he had been protective of the boy after seeing him be messed around a bunch leading to a bad life style for a brief moment in time before he, Jin and Joon intervened but Jin was quick to encourage him not to give up on love and all that rubbish and clearly the bunny boy listened.

He just sighed, pinching his temples for a few seconds before mumbling "And the two little angels didn't tell me before hand, I feel betrayed. I didn't even get a hug when I walked in either." And so both boys quickly ran from the kitty to wrap the boy in their warm embrace.

Jimin had watched the pair before then and hung out with the duo when they were both big and they'd grown close as a group so Jimin was glad it could expand more now but a part of him was still butthurt he was excluded.

So after another dramatic sigh he asked "Does Joon hyung know?" Not wanting to be the only person left out of the loop who he thought was Jungkook's close circle (apparently it had two more additions.)

Jungkook shook his head explaining "Nope, not yet but Jinnie does. I was gonna ask you actually to arrange a play date and for me and Tae to tell him then because we both know he's a sucker for cute things and being in the room with his favourite and two new ones would probably make him melt." Looking to his hyung for approval as the littles wrapped their arms around each of his.

Jimin replies "Smart plan kiddo I'm proud but this isn't going without a punishment because you withheld important information from hyung so the littles aren't allowed to cuddle you. Your on time out." Causing the two littles to giggle because the one usually punishing them was in trouble.

'Sweet sweet wevenge...'

Jungkook stuttered out "W-what? You can't- You can't do that!" To which Jimin simply said "Watch me. Now be a good boy and you won't stay on it for long. You wouldn't want to set a bad example now would you."

The littles just giggled more holding closer to Jimin, Taehyung really brought out Yoongi's more cuddly side.

After a fifteen minute catch up with the littles Jimin finally told the youngest he was off of time out, much to the littles dismay, and after that things calmed down for the evening concluding in some movies.

Yoongi slipped into big space towards the end recalling he had some emails he needed to reply to and after that Taehyung and Jungkook went home ending a surprisingly nice day.