Part 17: Giggles and wake ups

Jimin didn't know when he dozed off until he was being woken by the soft giggles of the little and the feeling of cold hands gently poking his cheek.

He decided against immediately opening his eyes since he had a feeling the little would shy away from whatever game it was he was playing which was making him giggle so much.

He continued to lie there suppressing his smile which was threatening to give everything away as Yoongi soft giggle and quite whispering filled his ears.

It was when Yoongi whispered "Even more pwetty with sparkles..." that Jimin finally opened his eyes meeting Yoongi's gaze which was staring at him in awe before quickly looking away blushing.

Jimin chuckled at his cute reaction before lazily reaching a hand up to pinch one of Yoongi's already rosy cheeks as he cooed "Your the cutest."

Yoongi looked down with his blush intensifying and covered his face in an attempt to hide from Jimin's eye smile which he wasn't sure his heart could handle.

But when Jimin's smol hands pulled his own from his face he couldn't avoid his beauty, blushing more just from a moment of eye contact.

Jimin chuckled lightly, holding Yoongi's hands and intertwining their fingers as he asked "Yoongi? You would by any chance have stuck your glittery stickers from that empty packet on the table on my face would you?"

Yoongi looked down guiltily and nodded twice mumbling a weak "You looks pwetty and sparkles make evewything prettier."

Jimin instantly teased "Am I not pretty already?" Pouting lightly as he thought the smile threatening to ruin his facade.

Yoongi gasped cutely as he tightly held back onto Jimin's hands and pulled them to his chest exclaiming "Chiminie is the pwettiest in the whole wide wowld!"

Jimin had to admit the compliment made his heart skip a beat and he could argue about his face slowly going more crimson with each passing second.

But he had to say what he had to say which just so happened to be "Yooni is the prettiest and most handsome and cute person in the wholeeeeee entire universe." Starting a bickering war of compliments between the two. 

"No you the pwettiest and the cutest and the most handsomest and funniest and coolest!"

"No your the most pretty, handsome, funny, cool, smart, cute, adorable little bean to ever exist!"

"No you are! You so pewfect that you make Yooni's here go funny and make his face all tingly and red! I has Pwoof! W-where's yo's hmm?!?"

Yoongi pointed to his chest as the pink tinting his cheeks began to grow more crimson but still continued in his serious 'I'm gonna win' voice and Jimin couldn't just let him win.

Especially not when his hyung looked so cute flustered, so he said back "Well actually I do! You make my heart do back flips whenever you do anything because your so perfect every small thing you do drives me insane!"

And as he planned Yoongi cracked, his face quickly becoming red as he became shy and flustered.

And although it was painfully obvious there was something there, neither chose to acknowledge it in fear they were only imagining things or that it was only a game - Jimin not wanting to risk giving his heart away to someone who might not be capable of understanding the gravity of his words in the moment.

So they moved on with a quick clap of the hands from Jimin getting the little to jump and give him his full attention which was exactly what he needed with what he was going to ask.

"Why didn't you let me know you couldn't come to work today Yooni?"