Part 13: Chatting

Jimin and Yoongi ended up cuddled up on the couch watching TV together until Taehyung came back home finding them so close together.

Obviously he screamed and took everything to the extreme but once he calmed down he realised Yoongi was in little space and just being the cuddly angel he always was.

But Taehyung did defended himself saying they did look pretty boyfriend with how they were and how cute they both looked together.

Not to long after that and a exchange of numbers with Taehyung since they seemed to instantly click, Jimin left leaving Yoongi clinging onto Taehyung apologising a bunch.

Taehyung slipping not to long after Jimin left.

Both boys spent the evening tearing up with Yoongi apologising and Taehyung saying how much he cared with it going back and forth until they were crying because they loved each other so much, both falling asleep in each others arms with Taehyung's boyfriend, Jungkook, finding them both asleep together the next morning after neither answering their phones.

"What am I going to do with the two of you hyungs... Take a picture that's what. SAY CHEESE!"

"JEON JUNGFUCK!"

"MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

.

.

.

Yoongi made his way to his and Jimin's shared office that day wearing trainers instead of his work shoes after a... incident where shoes magically hit a certain maknaes head because he accidentally announced a certain cute picture file in his phone... anyways...

Jimin was resting his head on his hand lazily scrolling through random folders on his computer when Yoongi walked in brightening his mood.

Jimin smiled widely and greeted "Goooood morning Yoongi hyung, how are you today?" Getting a mumbled "Tired." In response before Yoongi sat down at his desk.

Jimin raised an eyebrow and decided to casually carry on the conversation asking "Why? did you and Taehyung-ah stay up late?"

Yoongi groaned at the memory and then vaguely explained "No... Jungkook, his boyfriend, was being weird so I used all my energy reserves chasing him with a shoe before remembering they can be launched."

Jimin held back the urge to laugh and skeptically asked "... Do I wanna know?" Not expecting the response he got.

It was in that moment Jimin was invested.

Yoongi tiredly answered "Not unless you want a folder of soft Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung." Causing Jimin to perk up saying four simple words.

"I wanna know. Now."

Yoongi whined as he turned around before threatening "Yah! Jiminie do you want a shoe throwing at you too!?" Feeling embarrassed it existed, let alone the fact his extremely attractive boss wanted to keep talking about it let alone being eager to carry on.

Jimin rested his head on his hand again but this time more smugly as he replied "From the looks of it you don't have anymore shoes to throw which are work appropriate."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned to his boss trying to surprise the smile that was trying to make its way to his face before defending  "I'll find them, I was just in a rush after Jungcock locked himself in the bathroom and refused to leave for two freakin hours."

Jimin chuckled at his response commenting "I love the semi censorship but i'll be more impressed when you don't use that pretty mouth to swear at all." As he smiled smugly at the now blushing Min Yoongi across from him.

All Yoongi could manage to say without risking stuttering was "Shush you." Not expecting Jimin's quick response.

"Make me."

It turned into a intense staring contest very quickly and neither looked like they were going to break it but Yoongi decided he could throw back an equal amount of sass.

"Maybe I don't need these shoes..."

Sass... shoes... same difference both were throwable.

Jimin quickly threw his hands up, slowly coming to a realisation as he was saying "I surrender you win- wait... I'M YOUR BOSS YOU CAN'T THREATEN ME WITH SHOES!"

Yoongi snorted, yes snorted, causing both the hold back laughter as Yoongi forced out "And i'm your favourite hyung and assistant so you'll let me off."

And they both knew even though it was light teasing Jimin obviously cared.

Jimin sighed giving in saying "I hate- that your right..." getting teased immediately by his moody hyung who said "See you can't even say I hate you and it's been less than a week. Luckily I have enough self hatred for the both of us" forcibly laughing at the end while throwing our finger guns.

Jimin instantly grew concerned changing the tone of the conversation as he softly asked "Are you doing okay hyung?"

Yoongi nodded sighing, before turning back to his computer to get to work as he was saying "I'm fine, just a lil stressed is all."

Jimin watched for a while to see if he said anything else and when he didn't he glanced at his schedule to see if it was clear.

It was.

With that knowledge Jimin decided it wouldn't hurt to let his hyung de-stress so he offered "... if you want to slip you can Yooni."

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head saying "Don't tempt me Jimin-ah, it's too embarrassing and I need to get work done." Too which Jimin quickly retorted "I only really make you check my meetings, read my emails and get me coffee. I can do that on my own and look after you."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he turned and asked "And what about your own job?" Trying not to smile goofily at how kind his boss was.

Only too him.

(Not that he knew that.)

Jimin smiled seeing the corners of Yoongi lip raise and nonchalantly said "I'm the boss, I can do whatever I want. Plus since I've take a step back from development for a while I basically have no work, I just have to come in and look pretty sometimes."

Yoongi then questioned "And if you can do it yourself why hire me?" With a sceptical look and what Jimin did at the end of his speech.

He said "Because you seemed interesting and as always I was right. And there's the small fact the company wanted me to get help so... Min Yoongi you got the job." Using a dramatic voice and jazz hands at the end making both crack up.

Neither could contain the laughter escaping their lips.

Through laughs Yoongi commented "You're a pain." Which Jimin innocently replied back "Your pain." Too making them both laugh more.

This time however with the laughing Yoongi rolled his eyes and scrunched up a piece of paper saying "Which is exactly why I can't slip. Get to work." Launching the paper at Jimin's head and getting a bullseye.

Jimin rubbed where the paper hit and whined "Your no fun Yooni~"

Getting a very clearly forced and fake intimidating tone correcting "It's hyung to you." Unable to use his real one on the other.

Both smiled softly this time not laughing as their eyes met distracting them for a while.

But all good things must come to an end and Yoongi was too shy to slip, especially in work, so they just got their work done with Jimin taking a mental note that who ever Taehyung's boyfriend was had soft picture of his favourite boy.

Who knows, maybe one day he'd get his own.