Part 35: Doctor Jin

"You know what we're doing today hyung?" Jimin asked after getting a grunt in response to saying good morning.

The younger always woke up first and the elder wasn't really a morning person so neither expected anything different in their morning routine of Jimin asking question and Yoongi lazily replying.

This morning was no different.

Yoongi shook his head as he picked up the cup of coffee the younger had just placed in front of him.

Jimin smiled sweetly as he took the seat across and sung "We're going to see my doctor friendddd~"

Yoongi raised an eyebrows so Jimin took that as he should continue.

"You said hey said you have a badly healed broken rib and I have a doctor friend who can help."

Yoongi quickly figured out what Jimin was hinting at so explained "Google said not to stress and they heal on their own in a couple of months it just makes breathing harder. And like I've said it's happened multiple times their probably just weaker or whatever and doing... the thing... irritated it."

Jimin instantly pouted at the others words causing Yoongi to whine knowing where it was going and saying "No."

Jimin proceeded begging "Please just humour me. I'm worried and I got us a day off for this." To Which Yoongi quickly retorted "You got us a day off because your avoiding your family."

Jimin couldn't argue because it was partially true but he was genuinely worried which Yoongi could tell from the look on his face so caved mumbling fine causing Jimin to jump up and cheer.

Min Yoongi was really a whipped man.

Even more so whipped when Jimin squeaked "We get to pick up our lil kitty today tooooo~."

Yoongi instantly lit up at the mention of the kitten and Jimin couldn't help but chuckle as he pointed out "I don't think we've given her a name still ya know, we just kept calling her kitty."

Yoongi was surprised by the information since it didn't cross his mind but now he was aware he felt guilt mumbling "We need to choose an epic one to make up for her not having one up until now."

Jimin nodded in agreement.

——— ——— ——— ——— ———

After a car ride of brain storming (and getting now where with names) they both arrived at the clinic where Jimin's friend worked.

Yoongi looked at the tall modern building in awe since he'd never seen a hospital so grand before where as Jimin was unfazed and could only chuckle at the others face.

They made their way inside and went to one of the top floors where they were greeted by a tall handsome man who had seemingly been expecting them.

That fact was only made more obvious when Jimin went flying into the others waiting arms and got spun around with both laughing.

"Jiminie~!"

"Jinnie hyung~!"

After both finished their dramatic greeting they turned their attention to Yoongi who was watching with a fond smile which made Jimin blush.

Jin had a knowing smirk and nudged Jimin lightly before holding his hand and introducing himself "Hi Yoongi-ssi I assume. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kim Seokjin the head doctor of this whole hospital but this floor is more my roaming grounds. You can call me Jin Hyung. Jimin has told me a lot about you and more recently mentioned your back and ribs shall we?"