Choose | Natasha & Carol

You sat in your apartment watching tv. You sighed and leaned back when you saw the Avengers saving the world. They were your friends. Key word : Were.

You watched Tony soaring in the sky shooting aliens. Steve and Bruce smashes them while Thor lit them up. Then there they were Nat and Clint. Your two best friends from 3 years ago.

You three did everything together until you started to see Nat picking sides. She would pick Clint over you in a heart beat. You three would come back from mission you and Clint all beat up. She would help him back to his room and check up on him while you had to drag yourself to the infirmary.

You did have a crush on Nat but then after all that you were hurt and crushed because she picked your brother over you. Yes your damn brother.

You couldn't take it anymore so you decided to leave.

"Come on Y/n, you can't be leaving." He said.

"You can't change my mind. I already have everything set." I said.

"Can I at least know where your staying." He asked grabbing my arm so I would stop.

"No because you're the reason I'm leaving." I said yanking my arm away from him to finish.

"Leaving me babe?" I heard and I turned around. Nat was standing in the door way.

"I have a better offer outside of here plus you have Clint." I said closing my suit case and put on my other bag.

"But I love you." She said standing in front of me so I couldn't leave.

"Well you should've told me that earlier. Didn't know a stone cold russian spy could have feelings." I said coldly and pushed past her.

"I need you Y/n." She said and I stopped in my tracks.

"Me or Clint." I said looking her dead in her eye and she had tears in her eyes.

"Y/n you know I can't choose." She said.

"You choose Clint. Just like you do over me in anything else. Clint this and Clint that. I'm fucking sick and tired of being ignored all the time. This is goodbye and don't come and look for me because you won't find me." I said and begin to turn around when I was turned around and Clint hit me right in the jaw making me stumble.

"Are you fucking serious Y/n. After all we've been through." He said and I took my bag off and lunged at him.

We fought until Nat had got in between us and stopped the fight.

"You were my older brother. I counted on you to be there for me but you are so fucking full of it you don't notice me here but as soon as I'm ready to leave you want to know every fucking detail. I'm fucking sick of it Clint. I've been in your damn shadow for year and I'm done. I'm fucking done." I said wiping my busted lip and grabbing my bags and left.

That was the last time I seen the Avengers in 3 years.

I turned the tv off and went into the kitchen. I grabbed the ice cream, a bag of chips, and a soda. Yes I can eat all of this you can freak off.

As I sat down in the living room there was a knock on the door.

"For fucks sake. Nobody knows me in this town." I said before getting up and looking through the peep hole in the door.

And it was none other than Carol Danvers.

"Holy Fuck. How did she find me." I whispered.

"Y/n I know you're in there open up. I just want to talk." She said and I huffed before unlocking the door and letting her in.