Memory | Natasha

Your POV
"Agent Y/n, your mission is to take out Natasha Romanoff, take out anyone else if you have too. Hail Hydra." He said.

"Hail Hydra." I said loading my guns.

I then went to the Avengers tower. I teleported into it.

"Intruder Alert!" Jarvis said letting everyone know I was here.

I went to the control room and shut him down after 3 minutes.

I teleported to Natasha's room and she had her gun out ready for me.

"Y/n?" She asked.

I pulled my guns out and aimed them at her.

"You don't have to do this." She said.

"I do. I'll kill you then I'll get the others one by one." I said.

"You don't know what you're doing. Y/n put the guns down." She said.

I knew the others were outside her door and I teleported only to be surrounded by three people.

"Ah. Scarlett Witch, Vision, and Hawkeye." I said.

"Y/n, kill them." Mike said into my ear piece. I hesitated because it felt like I knew them.

"You don't have to do it." Clint said coming towards me.

"Y/n." I heard and I turned to see Natasha coming slowly towards me.

"Put the gun down. You are being controlled. This isn't you Y/n." She said.

Once she got close enough she put her hand on my gun and put it down. My eyes turned white and I was getting a vision.

"Not again!" Clint said as I pinned him to the mat winning for the 4th time in a row.

"She's just too good, now get out so we can spar." Nat said and Clint got out and I stood up.

"I don't want to hurt you princess." I said and she smirked.

"We'll see." She said and we began sparring. We sparred for 2 hours before I had Nat on the ground with her hands above her head.

"Nice try baby girl, you gotta try harder." I said winking at her then getting off of her. I helped her up.

"I'm going to get you." She said.

"Ok." I said smirking at her and she shook her head smiling.

I fell to my knees after that memory.

"Y/n!" Clint said catching me before I fall.

"I-I can't do it." I said getting up.

Nat hugged me like it was the last hug she was ever getting from me. I hesitates but hugged her back.

"I have to leave some evidence that I took you out." I said and picked up my gun.

I shot myself in the arm then shot the floor three times and they looked shocked.

"Target got me but I hit her before she got away." I said.

"Good for now. We'll take the rest out. Right now get back to the base. Hail Hydra." He said.

"H-Hail Hydra." I hesitated.

"Y/n." Nat said coming over to me.

"I'll be back. I promise but right now you have to stay put." I said.

"Promise us you'll come back." Carol said.

"Promise." I said and teleported back to Hydra. They got the bullet out and wrapped my arm.

"Good job. She'll be out of action for awhile. Next target, Carol Danvers." He said.

My eyes turned white.

"Y/n!" Carol said laughing. We had a free day and Carol and I were messing around joking and laughing. I had did a impression of Fury.

"I love you Y/n. I'm never leaving my sister again." She said.

"I'm not leaving you either. It's my job to take care of you and that's what I'll do until I die." I said making the promise to her.

Carol and I found out we were sisters when we first met her. She's older though by a few years.

"When." I asked.

"I'll let you know. Right now you need to rest up." He said and left the infirmary.

I'm slowly getting my memories back. What other things have I done with them.