Best Day Ever | Brie/Scarlet

Requested by @NPark74
(You are Brie and Scarlett's daughter. You can be however old you want but I recommend 16 or 17)

Brie = Mom
Scarlett = Mama

Your POV
I was sleep when I felt someone shake me.

"It's to early." I groaned and turned my head.

"Y/n get up. Today is the day." I heard my mom say. I sat up and checked my phone.

"Get up and get ready. I'll be waiting downstairs." She said and I went into the bathroom to do my business. I got dressed and went downstairs.

Today was my parents anniversary and my mom planned on proposing to my mama. We have everything planned and we have to make sure it's set up.

"So what are we doing first." I asked.

"First we are going to make breakfast then we are going to head out to make sure everything is set up. I already have the note right here." She said.

"Ok." I said and we started making breakfast and when we finished Mama was still sleep.

We made her a plate and put it in the microwave before leaving to pick up the ring

Scarlett's POV
I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and checked my phone before going into the bathroom and cleaning myself up.

I went to see if Y/n was here and she was gone.

"Y/n? Brie?" I called out but no answer. I went to the kitchen where there was a note on the counter.

Hey babe sorry that we left without letting you know but it's for a surprise. Y/n and I cooked breakfast and your plate in in the microwave. After you eat get dressed and go to backyard to find the next note.

~ Brie

I ate my breakfast and got changed before going out to the backyard. I saw a note on the picnic table with a white rose.

You found the next note and the rose I left you! Now the next place you have to go is where we first met. Jeremy will be there with the note and your next clue. Don't forget that I love you!

I smiled and I went to the bar Brie and I met and Jeremy was standing on the corner.

"Hey J." I said walking up to him and hugging him.

"Hey Scar." He said and hugged me back. "This belongs to you."

He handed me the next note and another rose but instead of white it was blue.

"Can I know what's going on." I asked before looking at the note.

"Nope. Now got to go see you later." He said kissing my cheek then went off as I read the next note.

You found the next note! I remember the day like it was yesterday. You were sitting there by yourself and I came over and made you smile and laugh. God I fell in that smile then  letting me take you out on a date. But as you know this isn't the end of the search so the next place you have to go is to where we had our first date. When you get there you'll find RDJ with the next clue!

I smiled and went to where we had our first date. The Coffee Shop.

I went to the coffee shop and when I got there I went inside and saw RDJ having a donut and some coffee.