Bar | Brie

Your POV
It was late and I was in a bar. I found out my girlfriend cheated on me earlier. I kicked her out then came here.

I was sitting at the bar just looking around watching everyone dance with each other.

I had drunk some more before going to the bathroom. When I went back to the bar is saw this pretty girl with blonde hair. She was sitting by herself. I took a seat next to her and ordered another drink.

I was on my phone when this guy came up to her.

"What's up baby girl, maybe we could get out of here later." He slurred letting us know he was drunk.

"I'm sorry I don't know you, so I'd like it if you'd leave me alone." She said to him.

"Aw don't be like that." He said getting closer to her.

"Look dude She said leave her alone so leave her the hell alone." I said standing up.

"Or what." He said coming over to me getting in my face. We were the same height so we were eye level.

"You can take your drunk ass home or I can beat your ass in front of all these people here." I said staring him dead in the eye.

He took a swing but I caught his fist and wrapped his arm around his back.

"Have some respect for women." I said and pushed him making him fall.

He got up and ran at me I grabbed his arm and flipped him on his back. By this time everyone in the bar was watching.

"Think about who the fuck you're talking too." I said and he groaned from his back hitting the floor hard.

I had sat back down as the guy's friends picked him and took him out of the bar.

"Thank you." The pretty blonde said.

"No problem. A woman shouldn't have to be harassed in a bar by a big ass idiot." I said and she giggled.

"I'm Brie." She said sticker her hand out.

"Y/n." I said shaking it. "So what is a beautiful lady like you doing in a bar all by yourself at night."

"I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me with a girl name Sam." She said.

"My girlfriend was Sam, I broke up with her after finding out she cheated on me with your girlfriend." I said.

"Really." She asked.

"Yep and now I'm here." I said drinking the rest of the alcohol in my cup.

"Well maybe we can be friends." She said.

"Sure, lets get to know each other but not in here because it's a bar." I said and she laughed.

"Let's go." She said and I paid for her drink also.

We walked over to my car and I opened the door for her.

"Why thank you." She said getting in.

"No problem." I said and closed the door. I got in on my side and drove off.

"So Y/n tell me about yourself." She said turning to look at me.

"Well my names Y/n, I'm 30 and I'm 6'0, I have 2 brothers and a sister, and I'm a model." I said.

"Cool Who do you model for." She asked.

"A lot of places like Nike it Calvin Klein." I said and I could tell she was trying to imagine me in some Calvin Kleins.

"That's nice, I'm sure that's a great pay." She said.

"It is, now miss Brie, tell me about yourself." I said.

"Well I'm Brie, I'm 29 and I'm 5'8, I have a sister and I'm an actress." She said.

"That's why you look so familiar. I think I seen you in Captain Marvel. My niece is obsessed with Marvel." I said.

"Maybe I can meet this infamous niece one day." She said.

"One day. So where do you wanna go." I asked looking at her but paying attention to the road.

"Oh my god It's late and I have an interview in the morning." She said.

"Alright I'll just drop you off at home." I said and she told me her address.

I pulled up to her house. I got out and opens the door for her helping her out.

I walked her up to the porch.

"Thanks a lot Y/n." She said.

"No problem." I said and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm.

"Wait, before you leave can I have your number." She asked looking down at her feet.

I smiled.

"Sure." I said taking her phone and putting my number it, saving my name as TheHottieY/n😍.

"I'll text you tomorrow." She said.

"I'll be waiting." I said going to my car.

"Bye Y/n." She said.

"Bye Brie." I said before she went in the house. I went home and thought about what happened last night.

I saved a hottie and got her number.