Our Past | Natasha

Requested by @wintersmckenna

Your POV
Being in the Red Room is a lot of things. They torture you and make you into things you're not. Taking your memories and filling them with horrifying ones. Making you kill hundreds of innocent.

As of now I've been in Red Room for 12 years. Being a 17 year old in the Red Room I kinda figured that what they were doing is wrong but if I say anything they'll beat me.

"Y/n Romanova. You are to take out Black Widow. Clean and Quiet and you don't want to find out if you don't." The main administrator said.

I had got ready for the assassination. After getting ready I made my way to where Black Widow was. Oh did I mention they just sent me to assassinate my older sister.

I was watching her from the trees as her and the other Avengers were taking on Hydra Agents. She was alone and I took my chance to grab her.

I went up behind her and put my hand over her mouth and dragged her behind the trees. She swung at me but I caught her hand and she stopped once she realized who I was.

"Y/n?" She asked and she had the look of sadness and anger in her eyes.

"I thought they- What are you doing here." She asked staring at me trying to make out if I was alive or not.

"Red Room." I said.

"Y/n you have to leave. If not they will hurt you even more." She said

"I have to go back." I said.

"I'm not letting you go back. You're staying with me." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I can't leave. They're always watching me Nat. I get hit almost every day because of small mistake I made. It's totally changed since you were last there and it's gotten worse, so let me do what I have to do." I said and pulled my gun out.

"Y/n." She said looking at the gun then back up at me.

"I'm sorry." I said and she her in the arm before shooting myself to make it look like we fought it out. I winced as I continued to move my arm.

"I have to go. But I'll be watching." I said and left and I knew that I was in for a night tonight.

Natasha's POV
"Damn it Y/n." I said and I applied pressure to the wound.

"What happened?" Clint asked coming over to me.

"Nothing just got caught up for a second." I said continuing We got the information and headed back to the tower.

I went to the infirmary so they could get the bullet out. As they were working on my arm Clint came in.

"So are we going to pretend that you got caught up or do you really wanna tell me what happened." He said.

"I saw Y/n." I said putting my head down because I knew she was probably hurting right now. "The Red Room is still going on. They had her to come and assassinate me."

"We have to go her." He said.

"We can't. She has to come to us. They'll hurt her even worse if we went to them." I said and the doctor finished and wrapped my arm.

"It's going to get better. We will get Y/n even if it's the last thing I do." He said and hugged me.

Your POV
"You have failed again. You know your punishment. Take her." The lady said and the men took me down into the basement and beat me senseless. I could barely move and it hurt when I tried to breathe.

Tonight was going to be my last night in this hell hole.

<< Tomorrow Night >>

Still recovering from yesterday's beating I started packing my stuff until I felt someone grab me and I screamed because it still hurt.