Life or Death | Natasha

Requested by @maxlexrex

Your POV
Being the daughter of Natasha Romanoff and being the youngest is the best but also the worst thing. All of them being over protective when we go on missions or just in general even though I'm 19 and I can handle myself but you have to love them though.

Right now we just got back from a mission. We successfully took down hundreds of Hydra agents because of my powers.

"Y/n that was great." Steve said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Yes it was and I'm proud of you." My mom said and was about to hug me when I felt a pain in my side and she caught me.

"What the hell!" Clint yelled and everyone tried to figure out what happened.

"Friday put the whole building on lock down!" Tony yelled.

"Yes Mr.Stark." Friday said and the building was put on lockdown. Metal barriers put over the windows and everyone was alerted.

"Your ok stay with me." She said as calmly as she could and put me on the floor and tried to help the wound.

"She's losing a lot of blood."

Everything was getting blurry and everything was spinning.

"Y/n stay with us." I heard and I felt someone pick me up.

"I feel tired." I said.

"No don't close your eyes. Stay with me baby." I heard my mom say.

I started breathing heavy as it got darker and darker until it was completely dark.

Natasha's POV
We rushed Y/n to the infirmary. The doctors took her and hooked her up to a bunch of things.

"She's just went into a coma and if we don't keep her on the monitor there's a very high chance she may pass." Bruce said and I looked at Y/n. She was already pale and her chest was barely moving.

"O-ok." I said and left the infirmary. I couldn't see Y/n like that. I went to Steve.

"We need to find out who did it ASAP." I said tears gone and my face back cold.

"We're trying to figure it out. It was a sniper on the building behind the tower because they shot through that window." He said pointing over to the window.

"Well when you do let me know because they're going to regret what they did to my daughter and I'll make sure they never see daylight again." I said and went to help Tony while he looks on all the cameras.

We found out that it was an agent from Hydra. He was sent to take out Y/n to get at us.

"If I see him I'm taking him out in sight I don't care." I said.

"Were not stopping you." Tony said.

We got information about what Hydra base the guy was working at and we decided to ambush it. There's wasn't a point in just going to get one guy and leave so why not take out the whole base.

"Nat we'll let you know if we find him. Everyone be careful." Steve said and we all went and started taking down guards.

Once we got inside we checked around and found out they were planning on experimenting on more people.

"I have the plans." I said into the comm.

"Alright everyone we can go. Sorry Nat but we didn't see him." Steve said.

"Natasha Romanoff hows little Y/n." I heard a deep voice behind me and it was the man that shot Y/n.

I raised my gun and shot him 3 times before making sure he was dead.

"You come for my family and I will end you." I said before heading out of the base.

When we got back I went straight to the infirmary to check on Y/n. She was still hooked up to the machines.

"She's not giving us any sign that she'll wake up any time soon." Bruce said and I nodded with watery eyes. I went over and grabbed her hand. It was cold.

"Hey Y/n it's me. I need you to wake up for me. I know you probably can't hear me but everyone misses you. We miss your silly jokes and when you sass Tony back. Just please wake up for me." I said tears spilling onto her hand. I wiped them off and I saw it was getting late.

"I love you." I said then left the infirmary. When I got to my room I broke down crying. I'd never thought I'd lose my daughter in a situation like this.

— Time Skip —
— 5 weeks to be exact —

Y/n still hasn't waken up yet and I'm getting worried. Bruce said if she didn't wake up in the next 2 weeks they would have to take her off and I'm not letting my daughter go that way.

Right now I'm in the infirmary with Y/n and she's gotten her color back but she hasn't waken up yet. I've talked to her since she's been in the infirmary.

"Hey baby, it's been 5 weeks now and you've gotten your color back so I'm guessing it's going to be soon when you wake up. I hope to be here when you do. You've missed a lot since then. I changed my hair color to blonde and Steve got a puppy. But things are the same like Sam and Bucky still argue. We all miss you." I said.

Your POV
"You've missed a lot since then. I changed my hair color to blonde and Steve got a puppy. But things are the same like Sam and Bucky still argue. We all miss you." I heard. I felt someone holding my hand and the voice sounded familiar.

"Mama?" I asked. My voice hoarse and dry.

"Y/n! You're woke." She said crying.

"Don't cry." I said squeezing her hand. I slowly sat up and wiped her tears. "I love you"

"I love you too." She said and I smiled.

"I heard every word you said and I knew I had to wake up because I couldn't leave you here with Tony." I said and she laughed.

"I heard that." Tony said coming in with everyone else.

"Friday let us know you were awake." Steve said.

"We missed you Y/n. Like when you'd sass Sam and Bucky for arguing or slamming Clint in training." Wanda said and we laughed.

"I love you guys too much to leave you guys." I said squeezing my moms hand again reassuring her I wasn't going anywhere.

"I think this causes for a celebration. Ice cream on me" Tony said and we all had ice cream and told stories.