Pool Party | Natasha

Your POV
Tony was having another one of his famous parties but this time it was a pool party. Tony had a pool installed in the tower. Right now there was a bunch of people in the tower. I had just finished working out.

I was making my way up to the floor Nat and I shared when Tony came up to me. You could tell he had been drinking but he wasn't drunk.

"Go get changed and show off that hot body." He said.

"Yea Y/n have some fun!" Bucky said.

I looked around at all the people.

"It'll be fun trust us." Steve said.

"Alright fine. I'll take a shower then I'll be down." I said.

"That's it!" They said and I smiled shaking my head. I went and took a shower then changed into a sports bra and some trunks.

I went downstairs and found the guys talking. I went up to them.

"Damn Y/n Who you tryna take upstairs tonight." Sam said and I laughed.

"I don't know just might take all the honeys." I said and everyone laughed.

"What were you guys talking about."

"How Steve and Bucky are getting their grind on." Tony said and pointed to the two dancing with each other.

"I swear they're dating." I said.

"That's what we're saying." Clint said.

"Wooh! Get it Stucky!" Tony yelled and we started teasing them. They both started blushing.

After teasing them I went and got me a drink. I was sitting at the bar looking around when I spotted Nat talking with Wanda.

Nat was looking sexier than ever. In her bikini top and booty shorts. I'm sure I was drooling but I didn't care. We made eye contact and I smiled and she smiled back.

After downing the rest of my drink I decided to get in the pool. I had a canon ball splashing Tony and Clint.

I swam around and dunked Tony about 7 times in total before getting out.

Natasha's POV
I was talking with Wanda when I saw Y/n get out the pool.

Damn those abs.

She looked so sexy coming out of the pool.

The water dripping down her body.

Your POV
I got out the pool and I saw Nat staring at me. I smirked and went back to the bar. I drunk my drink then went over to the guys and Nat.
There were no more seats left.

"There's no more seats for Y/n." Sam said.

"You can sit here." Nat said standing up.

"Then you won't have anywhere to sit." I said.

"She can sit on your lap. You won't mind would you Y/n." Tony said smirking.

"I guess not." I said sitting down then Nat sat on my lap.

"Awe look at you guys." Bucky said and then everyone else started teasing us.

When they finally stopped teasing us we started talking about random things.

Half way through talking with them Nat started moving in my lap. She was rubbing up against my dick.

"Fuck." I whispered so nobody but Nat could hear.

She leaned back so she was right next to me my ear.

"Upstairs. My room." She said biting my earlobe then getting up and going upstairs.

I now had a boner and I hid it my putting my drink over my area.

I waited and talked with them for about 10 minutes before heading upstairs.

I went upstairs and Nat was sitting at the edge of the bed in black and red lace lingerie. I think you know how my night went from there. Let's just say there's was lots of noises coming from her room.