Defensive | Brie

Your POV
I'm Y/n Larson. No she's not my mom and no we're not married, Brie is my older sister. I'm 18 but I graduated at 15 like she did.

I play (your hero name) in Avengers. I would play Pietro and Wanda's younger sister.

Anyways right Scarlett, Elizabeth, Sebastian, Anthony, Jeremy, Chris Evans, RDJ, Brie and I were at a press conference.

We answered some questions and they started letting fans ask us questions. They picked and this guy who looked my age came up.

"This is for all of you. Is it true that you all don't like Brie Larson as Captain Marvel." He said.

"Let me stop you right there. Who told you that they don't like my sister." I said sitting up.

"Well there's videos on YouTube." He said.

"And you believe it." I said.

"Well yeah." He said.

"So you think my sister doesn't fit the resume to play Captain Marvel." I said.

"Yea I think there could be someone better." He said.

"Alright let me tell you something. You sit on a fucking phone or computer all day bashing my sister for doing her job. She's probably working 3 times as hard as you do. Oscar award winning, I think so." I said.

"But I was asking everyone. Why are you bashing me." He said cutting me off.

"Well I'm answering for everyone and I'm bashing you because your one of the dumb fucks that makes my sister cry at night and when she's crying it becomes my business because I have to kick someone's ass." I said.

"Ok but you don't have to get mad." He said.

"How old are you." I asked.

"17." He said.

"You haven't even graduated yet so I suggest you focus on high school than being a dick on the internet." I said.

"But you're only a year older than me." He said.

"Yes Y/n is 18 but she graduated when she was 15 and she's now a junior in College. Do you really wanna compete with that." RDJ said.

"I don't understand why are you being so mean." He said.

"I'm going to make you understand. I only do this to people who are dicks. I will stand up for my sister when ever the hell I want to. I will also stand up for each and every person up here at this table. Whether it's Scarlett or Liz to Pratt and Zoe who aren't even here. I suggest you stop being a troll and actually do something productive in your fucking life. Thank you and have a nice day." I said and everyone clapped and cheered.

"Also." I said standing up with the mic and going over to Brie. I grabbed her hand and she got up. I held her hand and went front and center.

"Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers is by far the most bad ass woman that I've ever seen play Captain Marvel so if you have a problem with that you can shove it." I said and they continued clapping.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem. It's my job." I said and we sat back down.

"Y'all done pissed her off." Anthony said.

"Does anybody else have anymore stupid questions while she's at it." Jeremy asked and nobody came forward.

"That's what I thought." I said.

"That was iconic." RDJ said high diving me.

"I do my best." I said.

Nobody disrespects my family because I damn well won't accept it.