Through it All (4)

Your POV
"You take the south entrance." I said to Nat as we were getting to our destination.

"Why can't I take north. Is it because I'm not strong enough." She asked.

"No, that's not what I'm saying." I said.

"Well then you can take south." She said and jumped out the jet.

"This is why I'm best friends with Natasha Romanoff." I said to myself and jumped off the jet and headed to the south entrance.

I shot the guards who were outside.

"South is clear." I said.

"Hold on." Nat said as I heard gunshots and bones snapping.

"North is clear." She said.

We both went in looking knocking out people along the way. We met in the same room.

"Well would you look at that HYDRA put it in the most simplest spot." She said.

"This cant be it's probably a set up." I said. There were two guys coming up behind Nat. I took her two guns out the holster on her thighs and shot them while she was right in front of me.

"Awe That's was sweet of you." She said smiling.

"I mean I'll do anything for you." I said smiling and she blushed.

She shot whoever was behind me.

"Look at you." I said and she smiled.

"Alright you two love birds look for the briefcase." Sam said.

We looked around and it was nowhere to be found. I kicked the wall and it made a sound.

"Can you lazer through the wall." She asked.  I lasered a huge square in the wall. It was sitting in plain sight.

Nat grabbed it and we left.  As we were leaving more HYDRA associates came. I shot all of them as Nat made it to the car.

After shooting the closest one I ran to the truck. I hopped in and Nat took off. They started shooting at the truck. I put half my body out the roof window and shot at them hitting 2 but three of them hitting me.

I got shot in the shoulder, in the arm twice, and in the stomach.

"Dammit." I said getting back into the truck.

"You got hit didn't you." She said driving faster.

"Yea." I said trying to apply pressure to one of the holes in my arm.

She eventually lost them and we parked in a dark place. She got out the truck and came to my side and opened the door.

She helped me out and into the back of the truck. She got the first aid and tried to wrap my holes.

"Wow a record breaking 4 holes." She said.

"Yep just adding more to the collection." I said and winced when she cleaned the whole with alcohol.

"Oh hush you big baby." She said.

"It hurts." I said.

"Well you have 3 more coming." She said and did it again.

"Ow! Warn me before you do it." I said.

"Oh shut it." She said and wrapped my stomach.

"You know Nat. You're pretty good for an assassin." I said.

"Well I have to something just in case I get hurt." She said.

"That's impossible because I wouldn't let any body hurt you." I said and I seen her blush.

"It looks like you're doing a good job." She said smiling.

"And it's going to stay that way." I said. She was cleaning my shoulder she came close to my face.

I saw her to a look at my lips and I did the same.

We both started leaning in until our lips met.

"Nat and Y/n are you there." We heard in our comms.

We immediately separated.

"Everything's fine. Have to patch Y/n up. We're on our way back." She said.

We got in the truck and headed back to the tower.

"So does that make you mine." I asked smirking.

She smiled.

"I guess so." She said.

We got to the tower in about 20 minutes.

We went up and I was immediately taken to the doctors to get the bullets out.

TIME SKIP
I was now in my room resting from the bullet holes. I had a my whole left arm wrapped up and in a sling and my stomach was wrapped up.

I got up and went into the living room and all the guys were in there.

"Hey Y/n. How you feeling." Clint asked.

"Could be better." I said.

"Well we were all thinking we could have a guys night out." Buck said.

"That'll be awesome." I said.

"Yea because Nat and Wanda are leaving tomorrow so it could be all while they're gone." Steve said.

"How long are they going to be gone." I asked.

"For 4 days." Tony said.

"Well lets get this party started!" I said and we all jumped up and Bruce accidentally hit my arm.

"I'm so so sorry." He said.

"That was weird." I said.

"What was weird." Thor said.

"It didn't hurt." I said.

"Your powers are slowly but surely coming back." Tony said.

"I think I'm fully healed." I said.

"So if one of us hit you in your arm it won't hurt." Buck asked.

"No." I said and Peter smacked me in the arm.

"Nothing." I said.

I took the bandages off and my arm had scars where the holes were.

"That's cool!" Peter said.

"Can you guys shut up. We have to get up in the morning and I'm going to shoot one of you if I'm tired." Nat said with Wanda next to her.

"Shoot Y/n it's her fault." Tony said hiding behind me.

"Wow Thanks Stark. At least I know who not to go to if I'm in a death situation." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever just shut up." Wanda said and they went back to their rooms.

"Well it has been a day and I'm getting sleepy." Thor said.

"The fun begins tomorrow." Clint said.

"Goodnight guys." Bucky said.

"Goodnight Buck." I said and we all went to our rooms.