On Set| Brie/Carol

Your POV
Bringing Elle on set with me was fun but also nerve recking because she always manages to get into things she's not supposed to.

Elle is my daughter and she's 3. She's been coming in set with me since she was born and she has favorites.

Right now we just got on set of Avengers Infinity War.

I got her out her car seat and took her hand as we went to the trailers.

"Can we go give Captain Marvel her present." She asked.

Every time we come on set she has to go see Captain Marvel and Iron Man. It's funny because when Brie is not in her suit Elle calls her Brie and for RDJ she calls him Tony whether he was in his suit or not.

Brie's birthday just passed and Elle wanted to get her a present so bad so I took Elle and we got her a bracelet.

"Yea hold on." I said and I changed into to my costume and then the makeup artist did the makeup that needed done to my face which was like scars and things.

"Alright Elle lets go find her." I said and she got off the couch that was in there.

I put her on my shoulders so she could see over everybody.

"I see her! Captain is over there!" She said pointing and I saw Brie talking with a producer.

We went over and I took Elle down from my shoulders.

"Captain!" Elle said and Brie took her out of my arms.

"Oh my god Elle you've gotten so big. What's up." She said.

"She just had to come over and say hi like always." I said and Brie smiled.

"I was just coming to look for you. I heard you were coming and I had to come say hi." She said.

"I got a present for you." Elle said showing her the box.

"For me! You didn't have to." She said taking it and handing me Elle so she could open it.

"Happy Late Birthday." She said and Brie opened it.

"Awe thank you Elle." She said taking it out the box and putting it on. She hugged Elle.

"You're welcome." She said.

After that Brie and I had to shoot some scenes together so Elle watched while we went and shot them.

"And action!" They yelled.

Carol and I were assigned to a mission. Take stolen files from Hydra and make it out alive.

We got to the base and I took out all the guards by the entrance and went in.

"You go upstairs and I take this floor." She said and I nodded and went upstairs. Searching through rooms and taking out guards along the way.

I went into a lab and found the files in a desk.

"Carol I got the files we can head out." I said but got no response.

"Carol!" I said and nothing. I teleported down to the first floor and she was fighting off a bunch of guards. I shot most of them down and when I got to her she was clenching her side.

"Are you ok." I asked.

"My side." She said.

I ripped my sleeve and tied the cloth around her side.

"Come on." I said picking her up and making me way out of the base.

I was almost to the jet when I got shot in the leg and my back.

I almost dropped Carol but I payed her down.

"Mama!" I heard and Elle ran over to me crying.

"Cut!" We heard.

"Awe Elle it's ok. I'm fine it's fake baby girl. Brie is ok too see look." I said rubbing her back and showing her the face makeup that she had on her side.

"It's all fake. We're ok." I said and she nodded and she went and hugged Brie.

"I'm ok." She said.

"We gotta finish Elle. You wanna go with Auntie Scar." I asked and she nodded. Scarlett came and got her while we finished.

Once we finished that we went to the scenes that everyone was in and we finished for today.

I changed from my costume and back into what I came in. I went to find Brie because I knew Elle was with her. I found her in her trailer rocking Elle to sleep.

"I think she likes you more than me and I'm her mom." I said carefully taking Elle from her.

"Yea you're just not cool like me." She said and I put my hand over my heart like I was hurt and she giggled.

"Wow. I thought we were friends." I said.

"You should've seen it coming." She said and I laughed.

"Thanks for helping me with Elle today." I said hugging her.

"No problem. We had fun today." She said.

"Maybe I should start bringing her more." I said.

"You should. Everyone loves her." She said.

"I will, but it's getting late so we'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye Y/n." She said.

"Bye Brie." I said and I took Elle home.