Comfort | Brie

Your POV
I woke up with arm around me. I looked down and Brie had her head on my chest and arms wrapped around me.

I slowly got out of her grip.

"No, I was warm." She said whining.

"I'm sorry, I have to take a shower and get to work." I said.

"Ugh, fine." She said and I went and took a hour long shower.

When I got out and into the room Brie was crying with her laptop in front of her.

"What's wrong." I said going over to her.

"They made a petition to get me out of Marvel." She said. I had went over and looked at her laptop.

"Brie why are you looking at this." I said closing her laptop.

"I wasn't I was doing something then it came up." She said. I took her laptop and sat it on the dresser.

I got dressed into some shorts and a shirt and sat in front of her and taking her hands in mine.

"Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers, you are the most loving person I've ever met, quite far the best actress too. Don't tell Scar I said that. You are Captain Marvel for a reason. They don't just put hire random people. Me and everybody else loves that you play Captain Marvel. Ignore what they say about you. They're only saying something because you're doing good and they're trying to tear you down. You are a strong beautiful woman you take their hate and use it to make them even more mad. I don't want to see you crying because said something bad about you ok." I said and she nodded wiping her tears.

We had kissed, I could taste the salt from her tears.

"I'm calling in sick." I said standing up.

"What Y/n no, you gotta go." She said.

"No because my girlfriend obviously needs me." I said grabbing my phone and going into the kitchen.

I called in sick then called Chris Hemsworth.

"Hello Y/n, how are you." He asked in his thick Australian accent.

"I'm doing good, um your in LA right." I said.

"Yes I am, just landed yesterday, is something wrong." He asked.

"Yes Brie, She got caught up in some hate comments and she got upset." I said.

"We have to cheer her up, I'll make a few call then I'm on my way." He said.

"Ok." I said.

Brie came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind.

"You didn't have too." She said putting her head on my back.

"If it's anything serious to the point where you're crying I'm not leaving you." I said. I turned around and hugged her and she put her head in the crook of my neck. My arms going around her waist and hers going around my torso.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." She said.

"Me too." I said and the doorbell ring.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"I don't know, go and see." I said letting her go.

I followed her to the door.

"Hemsworth!" She said, "What are you doing here."

"A little bird came and told me that you had a rough morning so here I am. We're going to have a fun day, We're going to Disneyland, so go get shower and changed because we have a day ahead of us." He said to her. She went and got dressed while we waited.

After about a hour we left. When we got there we saw some fans. We took some pictures and signed some stuff.

We got inside and were met with Scarlett, Chris Evans, Don, RDJ, Mark, and both Toms.

We had went on some rides and we got Mickey ears.

"Oh my god it's Brie Larson. Can we get a pic." This girl and her friend said coming up to us.

"Sure." She said and let go of my hand. They took their picture and Brie signed this phone cases.

"See." I said.

She smiled and put her head on my shoulder and we kept walking.

As we were walking around Scarlett came back and walked with us.

"Where do I start. Smart, Beautiful and Talented, also Oscar Award Winning. I'm happy we are friends and can still be friends forever." She said. After Scarlett each one of them came back and said something about Brie that they loved. Last it was me. I stopped walking and she looked at me.

"What's wrong." She asked.

"Smart, Funny, Talented, and Beautiful. All the things that made me fall in love with Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers. I will always stick with you through every bump in the road. Through arguments and all. I love." I said and she was smiling.

"I love you too." She said and we kissed. It wasn't a regular kiss, it was slow and passionate.

We were still kissing when we saw a flash. We separated and Scarlett was smiling with her phone.

"Send me that." I said and we laughed.

Brie put her head back on my shoulder.

"I really do love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said kissing her forehead. I had to do one more thing before we left.

1,536,382 LikesY/nWright: I love her no matter what happens and I forever will @brielarson

1,536,382 Likes
Y/nWright: I love her no matter what happens and I forever will @brielarson

5,000 comments